Chapter 10 Deep In The Jungle

The parents and Chase all head to AwesomeGames to speak with Chad about the game their children are in.

They bust into the building and walk up to the front desk.

Danny: We want to speak to someone right now!

Chad: I'm your guy. Chad Dickson. CEO of this company.

Danny: We know who you are.

Chad: And I know why you're all here.

Janice: Where is our son? Is that really him being broadcasted to the entire world?

Chad: Indeed it is, but it's not real. It's just a video game. Who doesn't love a video game? I assure you all that your children are perfectly fine.

Janice: I want to hear it from my Maxie.

Chad shows them a hologram of the kids playing the game.

Chad: See? Your children are fine, just like I said.

Danny: If you won't let us in, then we're going in ourselves.

The parents and Chase start going into the elevator to go after their kids. Chad glares at them.

Chad: Okay. If we're doing this, then so be it.

Chad clicks on the earpiece in his ear and calls someone.

Chad: We have company. You know what to do.

Rick and the others all head to the next level and see they're in a jungle.

Hank: What's with the jungle?

Rick: It's not a jungle. It's a forest.

Plant monsters come out of the ground and start attacking them. Max starts shooting them with a Beretta 92FS, but their skin is too thick to pierce. Max shot 15 rounds into the plant monsters but the bullets still didn't make a dent in them. Max clicks the button and it was empty. Max tossed it and pulls out a Browning Hi-Power and a CZ 75 "Pre-B" from the back of his pants and starts shooting both of them at the plant monsters.

Marie then pulls out of her pocket a grenade and throws it at them, blowing the plant creatures to pieces.

One plant monster attacks Hank and he holds it back. As he was straining to get it off of him, the beast tried to take a bite out of him so Hank held its mouth open and tried to rip it in half with his bare hands.

Rick burned the plant monster to mulch. Hank hit the ground in fear.

Hank: You almost burned me, jackass!

Rick then burned the rest of the plant creatures to mulch with his flamethrower.

Rick: Now I understand why I have this.

Wendy cuts some in half with her sword.

Maggie then shoots them with a Smith & Wesson 3913 "Ladysmith" and a SIG-Sauer P226. She shot them in the head and kills them.

Max: How come you were able to kill them but I wasn't?

Maggie: Guess I leveled up and became a master assassin.

The plant monsters were all dead.

Rick: That's the last of them.

Rick and the gang all disappear and head to the next level.