Chapter 24 Six-Six

As our group makes it to the end of the game, they travel throughout all of NASA to finish what they started.

Rick: Let's end this. We run fast, and we hit hard.

Hank: Now that I can do.

They run throughout all of NASA and take out Vilgax's forces.

Rick transforms into Heatblast and blasts his way through everything.

Maggie transforms into XLR8, speeding through them.

Hank captures them inside crystal chambers as DiamondHead.

Marie blasts her way through as CannonBolt.

Wendy flies in as Ghostfreak and takes them all out.

Max turns into Wildmutt and mauls the rest to death.

Everyone around the world is watching them succeed and crash through those armies like never before.

Male Gamer: That's what I'm talking about!

Female Gamer: Kick all their asses!

Everyone around the world still watching the characters fight through the armies is cheering for them.

Chad is watching the numbers increase while Rick and the others charge throughout the entire game.

Chad: Kill them! They can't get out of the game!

The console continues to snarl at Chad.

Chad: Less snarling, more trapping. That's what you were meant to do in order for people to buy this game and make money!

The console takes over everything and gets the next level ready for our characters.

Chad: That's more like it.

As they continue traveling throughout NASA and defeating Vilgax's forces, they deal with the new and improved Detrovites with drills on their left hands.

Rick/Four Arms: Oh, come on!

The Detrovites try to drill them, but they dodge the attacks and start beating the crap out of them any way they can.

Male Gamer: Come on! You can do it!

Female Gamer: You can beat them!

Chad: They don't stand a chance.

The heroes continue fighting the Detrovites until they finally take them all out and make it to the end. They see Six-Six flying over them.

Rick/Four Arms: Six-Six. Take him out fast and hard.

Six-Six shoots his rockets and blasters at everyone. The group quickly scrambles away and starts attacking Six-Six, but Six-Six flies through the air with his jet pack and attacks them from the sky. Rick transforms into Heatblast and blasts Six-Six out of the air. DiamondHead then captures Six-Six inside a crystal prison. DiamondHead crystallizes Six-Six completely, and Rick transforms back into Four Arms and shatters him with one punch. Everyone cheers for Six-Six's defeat.

They make it to the final level. As Chad sees that they made it to the final level, he turns back around to look at the console.

Chad: You better know what you're doing.

The console glows a powerful and bright red.