Chapter 11 Plant Boss

As the parents and Chase made their way to the children, the elevator stopped and brought them to the top of the building.

The doors opened up, revealing a giant game system surrounded by millions of wires.

Bobby: What the hell is that?

The system's glowing red eye, where the button is, rose up from the table and unleashed a powerful roar. Its roar was so blood-curdling that everyone covered their ears from the sound of it.

The wires grabbed everyone and brought them towards the red glowing eye as the system looked at their faces. The elevator dinged again, and when the doors opened, they saw Chad Dickson coming out of the elevator.

Chad: I see you met our new gaming system. Pretty neat, huh? Only the best for AwesomeGames. Once this baby ends up being in every computer and electronic in the entire world, nobody will be able to resist its awesome power! The system will rule over everything, and AwesomeGames will make billions overnight, even by taking it right out from their bank accounts. We are going to rule the digital age. At first, I couldn't believe it with my own two eyes. But after this.... Well, you can just say the results are all the same. It's already doing its job all around the world with the people playing it.... especially your children! Maybe it's time to pull up the stakes. Your children are getting way too close than I thought they would. Maybe it's time to bring some new obstacles into the game.

The gaming system placed helmets on their heads, and wires stuck through the holes into the back of their heads. It turned on the helmets and started sending them into the game.

Chad: Let the game begin. I always wanted to say that.

(Back in the game)

Ben: Whoah! That thing is huge!

Max: It looks like whatever's been spreading all these plant pods around has taken root at the top of the city.

Ben: And I'm supposed to fight that?

Gwen: Think of it as revenge for every vegetable you've ever been forced to eat.

Ben: It's payback time.

Rick: You heard the kid, it's payback time!

Rick and the gang all headed to the top of the Seattle building and saw the giant pod in front of them.

Rick: Woah! That thing really is huge!

Hank: That's what she said.

Hank was laughing at his own joke but saw he was the only one laughing at his own joke. He cleared his throat and stopped laughing soon after. The entire building started to shake, and they saw the giant pod break open, revealing the giant plant monster in front of them.

Maggie: Sweet green beans!

The monster released a powerful roar and started attacking them. The group spread out as soon as the monster's mouth smashed into the ground.

Hank: How the hell are we supposed to destroy that?!

Rick: The pods on the bottom! They're like its eggs! We take them out, and we beat the thing!

Maggie pulled out some throwing stars from her backpack. She threw them at an egg and destroyed it. The monster shrieked in pain. They all saw the monster shrieking in pain. They saw the eggs and started taking them out. A ramp appeared by them, and Marie saw it. Marie transformed into Cannonbolt and rolled up the ramp. She smacked the plant creature and smashed the ramp to pieces. They continued doing the same thing, destroying the eggs and Marie rolling up the ramp, taking out the creature until Marie started taking it out herself. Max blasted its vines with a laser gun, then Rick started burning it with his flamethrower. Marie was then eaten alive by the plant monster until Wendy jumped up onto it and stabbed it in the head with her sword. Rick then turned into Heatblast and burned the rest of the plant monster until it was dead. Wendy saved Marie from its mouth, and she transformed back to herself. Wendy picked Marie up and looked her in her eyes.

Wendy: Are you okay?

Marie said nothing.

Wendy: What? I don't even get a thank you for saving your ass?

Marie then kissed Wendy, and everyone looked at them. Everyone around the world saw them kiss. Marie parted her lips away from Wendy.

Wendy: Um....Okay.

A green crystal floated toward Marie, and it entered her omnitrix.

Marie: What just happened?

Rick: You got your second alien. I think I know who it is.

Marie slapped down on it, and she transformed into Wildvine.

Marie/WildVine: Woah! I'm a giant walking salad.

Rick: The plant monster was charged up by Wildvine's DNA. We're getting closer to the end of the game.

(In Outer Space)

Vilgax's Chimeran Hammer is hovering over earth.

Vilgax: Why? Why am I surrounded by utter incompetence!? I gave up the valuable crystals from the omintrix so that the Tennyson boy would be destroyed! And the miserable peons I so generously entrusted with those crystals are unable to do anything but fail me.

He crushed the drone in his hand and tossed it at another drone.

(Angry Exertion Noises)

Vilgax: You however,have done well. Retrieving the null void projector was invaluable....Simply return to me the final item I need to complete my plans,and you will have both the omintrix and the boy to do with what you will!

Ghostfreak comes out of the darkness and floats toward the crystal while he sinisterly hisses.