22

The iron chain that the researcher mentioned is definitely not the one sold in the market for young women to tie up their pets. An iron chain that is as wide as two fingers of an adult man makes a frightening muffled sound even when it is rubbed.

Reines reluctantly stayed away from the two of them, and shrank on the ground with weak legs. "I didn't do anything illegal. Why do you want to arrest me?"

The soldier glanced at him contemptuously. "What are you hiding from when you didn't do anything?"

No one listened . As he explained, the soldier casually took the chain and bent down to pull Rhines up.

Rhines winced as if frightened.

The cotton and linen shirt only covered Rhines' thighs. As long as someone lifted it slightly, they could see the obviously unusual silver scales on the sides of his legs.

Other small ones can be explained by dirt stuck on them, but once an area as large as the side of the leg is discovered...

"Is there anyone else in the house?"

Someone suddenly asked, and Rhines subconsciously shook his head in denial. Whether August hid or ran out, Rhines didn't want him to be caught either.

The black-robed researcher glanced at him with a half-smile, and then asked the subordinates behind him sternly, "What are you doing standing still? Hurry up."

The soldier squatting next to Rhines immediately reached out and grabbed the boy's fair ankle, and gave him a heavy blow. Just put a chain on it. Rhines struggled hard, his ankles and eye sockets turned red.

He was so panicked that he ignored the obvious abnormality -

if it were a real sheriff, they would not treat him so carefully. They would have dragged Rhines out impatiently, and maybe they would be restless. The ground rubbed back and forth on Rhines. Not to mention wasting such a long time, he would have taken the person down long ago.

But apart from being gentler, August also did everything he needed to do.

The dull sound of the chains dragging on the ground meant that if they were carried to him, Rhines wouldn't even be able to lift his hands and feet. All I can do is stay pathetically trapped in place all day long, whimpering and begging the manager for mercy.

The soldier next to him kicked the wooden board hard and broke the obstruction in two blows. He squatted down and tried to pull Rhines' leg.

"Don't!"

Reines made a weak resistance, "I, I am from the Sok family, you can't..."

"The Sok family?" August's eyes hidden under the black robe narrowed slightly, and there was a smile on his cheek. The transparent black scales opened and closed slightly unbearably and happily.

The physical agitation did not prevent the same person from continuing the script. August felt that he should really thank Opern. If he hadn't set up so many formations, his tail would probably be exposed now.

August turned around and looked at Rhines condescendingly, "Are you a member of the Sok family?"

Without waiting for Rhines to answer, the question came crashing down on him.

"Herbert Sock, the heir to the Sock family, stole the core research results of the Imperial Research Institute, and his father, Earl Sock, helped cover it up. Now the entire Sock mansion has been sealed, and the report will be handed over to the emperor soon.

Just watch Under the current situation, the Sok family is undoubtedly treason."

A dark figure was cast in Rhines's aqua blue eyes, which seemed to indicate that even his sight would be occupied by the person in front of him, and there would be no other possibility.