56

The dark red area under the night is still brightly lit, but the humans have become alienated. The originally set lights turn on at a fixed time. From a distance, it seems that nothing has changed in the city.

From the perspective of the helicopter, you can see countless alienated humans wandering in front of Sophia, the largest retailer in Asia. There was a lot of dark liquid stuck to the glass door in front of Sophia. I don't know if it was blood or other secretions of alienated humans.

The faces of the team members on the helicopter were a little solemn.

"...Tsk." The youngest member of the team tightened his hand on the side of the helicopter unconsciously, "What the hell is going on... Even if it is a virus, it will not have such an infection rate."

In fact, since Starting at 12 o'clock last night, until now, communications in some areas of City B have been restored, especially in densely populated residential areas.

But just like the past few days, there was not even a single phone call or text message from the outside world. The city has been turned upside down for a long time. There are all kinds of conspiracy theories, but no one from City B has come out to speak.

Other countries are watching this with eager eyes, and the media has been publishing endless articles.

Xie Zhi didn't waste any time and adjusted the internal communication in his ear, "Get ready, we're going to jump."

"Yes!"

The helicopter will always be on standby and adjust its coordinates according to their location. As long as they find the target person, they can provide support at any time.

Xie Zhi stood next to the machine door, made a three sign to his teammates behind him, then lowered his fingers, and the next moment he clenched his fist, he quietly jumped off.

The helicopter hovered at an altitude of 1,200 meters, ensuring that they would still have a certain glide distance to land right on the upper floor of a certain bank headquarters.

The wind above the sky was howling endlessly. Xie Zhi held on to the parachute rope and stared down at the place where they were about to land. His eyebrows were furrowed under his goggles.

He had served in the peacekeeping force for two years. The international situation at that time was not very good. Terrorist organizations and local armies were mixed together, threatening everyone's safety at all times. There were casualties every day at the base where Xie Zhi was located.

But now, City B gave him this feeling.

There is always someone watching, and there is always someone deciding to take action.

The parachute kept getting closer to the top of the building, but Xie Zhi's figure suddenly stiffened.

"Everyone, please stay out of the way--!"

Only when the distance is close can human vision see the real situation underneath.

Some of the alienated humans had actually noticed them a long time ago and had been silently staring up at Xie Zhi and the six others.

But now, they suddenly opened their transparent wings that had been folded behind their backs and flew directly towards the six moving people.

!

"F*ck! F*ck*!" The shocked voices of the team members came from the communication channel, "Are these things elves? And they have transparent wings?"

If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, it would be really hard for them to imagine that there is so much thinness behind these things. Like cicada wings, it looks like four pieces of membrane, which can really make things over two meters tall fly.

Unable to control his body in the air, Xie Zhi let go the moment a Zerg approached, took out his wooden warehouse and shot.

"Click--"

A sound completely different from the previous experiment sounded.

The bullet made the Zerg pause in the air for a moment, and looked down with its expressionless head.

It can hover in the air like a hummingbird, but then it can only keep falling. His last vision was of the Zerg pulling out the bullet from the scales on its chest.

These alienated people are no longer afraid of conventional thermal weapons.

Xie Zhi raised his head and stared at the snow-white inside of the parachute. He had already put the wooden warehouse back and pulled out the short dagger with his backhand.

His hunch was right.

The next moment, the parachute suddenly dented and five tips protruded. It only withstood for a second before being torn apart with a stabbing sound.

The skeletal tail of the Zerg reflected the light from the tall building below and was thrown down suddenly. At that moment, Xie Zhiqing clearly heard the sound of his shoulder blades being dislocated.

If it weren't for the special material cushioning, he would have suffered a broken bone.

Xie Zhi couldn't cut open the parachute unless he wanted to fall to his death. But at the same time, if he doesn't cut it open, the Zerg can tear him apart.

The function of the parachute was damaged to the extreme, and Xie Zhi almost lay on his back in the air. In the flash of lightning, he suddenly raised his hand and grasped the Zerg's bone tail.

The tail was so sharp that it looked like it was made up of dozens of sharp knives and was about to pierce his arm.

Xie Zhi, relying on the alloy protection in his palms, used the force to throw himself onto the back of the Zerg. At the same time, he pulled out the parachute rope and wrapped it twice around the tail and throat, retaining the Zerg's flying ability while directly dispelling it. Most of the attacking abilities.

The dagger stabbed into the temporarily soft back of the Zerg's neck without hesitation.

"Hiss-!"

The Zerg's cry of pain pierced the night sky, and Xie Zhi jumped down as it approached a tall building. He rolled four times on the rooftop before regaining his balance.

"..." Xie Zhi held down the headset, his chest rising and falling violently.

After a moment, he half-knelt on the spot, looking at all directions while raising his hand to press the headset, "count."

"...One!"

"Two! Captain, I was not attacked, but I fell into the grass in the direction of eleven o'clock. " Three

,...Three! They're heading for the helicopter."

"Four, I'm still in the sky!"

Then there was no response.

Xie Zhi waited quietly, his eyes cold.

Just when he stood up and was about to order everyone to assemble, there was a muffled sound of landing from behind not far from Xie Zhi. He turned around suddenly and saw that a teammate was being held down by the Zerg, and it made an extremely terrifying scraping sound when it rubbed against the stone slab of the rooftop.

"Damn it, I'm a younger brother and I have no meat. Please don't fucking mess with me, okay! Captain, come and help me!"

Xie Zhi's back relaxed quietly and he quickly approached the team members from the side.

The building they were in only had seven floors. Xie Zhi calculated the rope wall and the positions of the team members.

"In ten minutes, meet at the south side of the office building six hundred meters from Sophia's three o'clock direction."

The other four people in the communication channel agreed at the same time. The Zerg were far more powerful than what was recorded in their data. Xie Zhi had to be extremely careful to ensure that Neither you nor your team members will be harmed.

Their mission this time was to find people who knew about this disaster, and to assess how many survivors there were in City B and which of several handling methods was more suitable.

What Xie Zhi didn't know was that there were several pairs of eyes that were devoid of human emotions, staring coldly at this place.

In fact, these low-level bugs in the city center are also very distressed.

In terms of the structure of the hive, the crimson located in the entire city center of B is the "nest" prepared for Yu Si. The powerful and quiet Zerg on the 26th floor are the closest guards to the queen.

This is why the Zerg were so panicked when Yu Si fled.

But now, the queen bee is far away from the safe and strong nest, and only the new king insects are following her. They must pass the news of the intruder.

Their willful little queens always need a little more protection.

The Zerg in the distance spread their wings quietly and quickly approached the old city.

Xie Zhi, who was going downstairs, suddenly stopped and looked outside coldly.

"Captain?" The team members behind him didn't dare to relax at all and subconsciously touched Mucang.

...

Xie Zhi: "Have you ever felt -"

He paused for a moment and then looked back at the team members. There was something incomprehensible in his eyes.

Team member: "Captain, don't scare me. Have you been bitten? Are those things poisonous?"

...

"No." Xie Zhi pressed his chest, "But I have a very uncomfortable feeling."

Team member: "Ah? How does it feel?"

He felt it himself, except for the dull pain in the place where he was hit by the Zerg just now, there was nothing else.

Xie Zhi: "...I have the urge to do the same thing as them."

I want to make myself stronger, I want to protect this hive...

and I want to get close to someone.

The team member couldn't understand what Xie Zhi was saying at all. He looked at Xie Zhi in shock: "Captain, you, you want to chop me up?! Stop it, I have seniors and juniors, and I have a bright future..."

At the same time, Next to the steel factory in the old city, Zhen Jing was half-lying on the bed, and Yu Si was still sleeping next to him.

Even in his sleep, Yu Si pulled the quilt to his chin, as if he was afraid that someone would disturb his sleep. Even with her eyes closed, the area from her eyelids to her cheeks is pink.

Shen Jingjing quietly stood on the ground. Only the computer was on in the room, illuminating a red mark on her back near the nape of her neck.

It was as if there was a bad-tempered cat at home and got angry at him.

Serious Jing moved the computer a little to the side to prevent the light from shining on the bed, and quickly found the newly transferred files to the storage.

Information transferred from Crimson.

Before the serious incident, he did not tell the truth to Di Mingfeng. There was no password for this information.

There is no technical encryption or hiding, and it is displayed in front of the serious scene without any reservation.

Serious scene quickly turned to the previous page and browsed down.

At the very beginning, the serious situation needs to know whether the Zerg in city b have any weaknesses or habits, so as to ensure that they will not be attacked by the Zerg on the way out.

And, make certain benefit exchanges with the government.

Zheng Jingjing was different from Yu Si. He was born as an orphan, and he understood early on that if he needed something from others, he would definitely have to give something.

Even this time it was exactly the same.

Unlike Di Mingfeng, he could use his family's power to protect Yu Si, but he was the only one in serious danger.

But now, City B is still in chaos, and the outside army still has not come in. This means that the government and the country are formulating a response method.

Crimson's first-hand information is undoubtedly very important.

But now, he needs to find out the future changes of his body from this information.

Serious Jing moved the cursor down, turned down a page, and his eyes suddenly froze.

The data in this document is obviously incomplete, and it is seriously speculated that the crimson fusion experiment probably started fifty or sixty years ago.

But the start time of this information is from twenty-seven years ago.

There are only two experimental subjects: Wen Jinyan-

and Di Mingfeng.

[Wen Jinyan's tail bone has begun to develop, and he needs more glucose and amino acids to assist growth - has been provided.

...Wen Jinyan came into contact with the queen bee - something abnormal happened. 】

From this record, we can get a glimpse of the real reason why Wen Jinyan ignored Yu Si more than ten years ago.

Wen Jinyan was seven years older than Yu Si. When Yu Si first entered school, he was taken by the teacher arranged by the researcher and walked in front of Wen Jinyan intentionally or unintentionally.

The unconscious little queen bee was white and soft like a milk dumpling. He didn't know Wen Jinyan, so he subconsciously felt that this brother who was much older than him was a bit scary.

After all, Wen Jinyan looked at him with a coldness in his eyes that frightened Yu Si.

"Hello, my name is Yu Si." Yu Si stretched out his hand to Wen Jinyan, who was already in junior high school. He just came out of the hospital. He was so small that his fingers looked broken if he pinched them.

...

Wen Jinyan frowned, seeming very unhappy.

His expression frightened Yu Si. The little queen bee retracted her hand and shrank behind her back, looking timidly at the teacher. I don't understand that I have to come to meet my brother who is in junior high school even though I am only in the first grade of elementary school.

"Yu Si, come here, teacher, take you back." The female teacher bent down patiently, half-supporting Yu Si's back and led him back, leaving only a small silhouette of Wen Jinyan's back.

Yu Si probably didn't remember this part himself, but in his impression, Wen Jinyan always had a bad look on his face when he saw him at school.

The Wen family has a bit of Maozi's blood, and as long as they don't smile, their eyes will show a calm and fierce look like a snow wolf. Yu Si was most afraid of this, and later he hid far away when he saw Wen Jinyan.

So I don't quite understand why Wen Jinyan suddenly treats him so well after becoming an adult.

But in fact, if he had read this information, he would know.

As early as the first time, when Wen Jinyan scared him away, he went to the laboratory for an operation.

The crimson transformation fluid was completely experimented on him from generation to generation. When Wen Jinyan was only eleven or twelve years old, the transformation fluid could not allow him to successfully transform into human and insect forms.

Therefore, the instinct to protect the queen bee caused Wen Jinyan's elbow and back to be completely cut by the protruding bone spurs.

If Yu Si had left two minutes later, he would have seen Wen Jinyan with half his body covered in blood.

In fact, if Wen Jinyan had avoided Yu Sidian, at least he wouldn't have been wearing bandages twenty days a month. But he is a Zerg after all, and being close to his partner is engraved in his genes.

If Yu Si had been smarter, he would have discovered that Wen Jinyan, who was in junior high school, shouldn't have met him so frequently.

This side effect lasted until Yu Si came of age, and when Crimson transformed the transformation fluid into the latest generation, Wen Jinyan could stay by Yu Si's side for a long time without any worries.

Yu Si also felt that Wen Jinyan was too clingy to him later, as if Crimson could run the business on its own and there was no need for him as the person in charge of the Asian region.

But in fact, if Yu Si allows it, Wen Jinyan will probably take Yu Si with him all the time. The specially prepared lounge in the office, the partition of the business car, and even a certain house in the villa area outside the University of Science and Technology were all prepared by Wen Jinyan for Yu Si.

It's just not used.

[How disgusting...]

[Thief, you were not part of the plan...]

Wen Jinyan's words with strong malice suddenly rang in his ears, and the index finger that was pressing on the roller suddenly stiffened.

At that time, he had not yet guessed the identity of Queen Yu Si, and he did not know that Wen Jinyan had become alienated. He just thought it was the jealous nonsense of a madman. Later, when the situation became critical, he forgot about it.

Now think about it...

what about Di Mingfeng?

What is his role in it?

Serious Jing's pupils moved slightly, and he quickly flashed the following lines into his eyes, and then slowly frowned.

Judging from the experimental records, Di Mingfeng would have accepted complete alienation like Wen Jinyan and became one of the test subjects modified by the transformation fluid.

But many years ago, Di Mingfeng's experiments came to an abrupt end, seemingly because the Di family so forcefully refused relevant cooperation.

From this point of view, Di Mingfeng is indeed innocent. Even the experience was very similar to that of Serenity Jing himself, both of whom were inadvertently injected with transformation fluid.

...It looks like this.

But there is always an uneasy feeling lingering in my heart, making it impossible to calm down in serious situations.

- He's right.

On the other side of the wall, Di Mingfeng was half leaning on the bed, looking at the projection suspended in the air.

This kind of equipment, which is comparable to science fiction movies, obviously does not match the old houses that are almost 40 or 50 years old in the old city.

The projected icy blue light faintly illuminated the young man's deep pupils, and a small piece of text was reflected in the pupils.

This information is exactly what the serious scene on the other side is looking at.

The latest high-tech product from the Di family is comparable to the induction USB flash drive in the TV series Agent. As long as nearby electronic devices are connected to the Internet and running, Di Mingfeng's device can directly display the files on the opposite side at the same time.

You can even make operational changes, with permissions above those of the other party.

Just now, Di Mingfeng's only change to this document was to delete the three shots of the Crimson vaccine he received when he was sixteen to eighteen years old.

In other words, it is a transformation fluid disguised as a vaccine.

Di's mother took every precaution, but she still couldn't escape the multinational biological company with its powerful eyes.

Di Mingfeng sat up and tapped the edge of the bed with his index finger.

The old wooden bed made a slight muffled sound when knocked.

Di Mingfeng completely lost his docility like a domestic dog in front of Yu Si during the day. His calm and sharp inside was opened in the dark, and he thought clearly about every detail at present and found the best way to deal with it.

Yu Si let out a small "Huh".

The air conditioner in the room was turned on a little low, and the body temperature was so close to that of the Zerg that he began to be unafraid of heat and cold, but Yu Si couldn't.

He is so cold.

Serious Jing turned his head and looked over as soon as he heard the sound, and closed the computer directly. The last thing he read just now was not a follow-up research record, but a long handwritten record.

[The barriers in this world are indeed very thick, and there are too many nosy people. They thought they could hide Sisi from my eyes by hiding her here. How naive.

The only pity is that I may not be able to recover all my memories in this world. But instinctively, I always stayed by his side.

I hope my little lover won't be bullied too pitifully by me this time. 】

It has been a long time, and after electronic scanning, some strokes are missing. But the fonts are elegant and sharp. Just looking at them, you can imagine the cold and crazy eyes of the person sitting at the table back then.

But he should be smiling, writing these words sweetly and happily, leaving them to Wen Jinyan, Di Mingfeng, and even him.

Yu Si opened his eyes hazily and looked stupidly at the already cold bed next to him.

...

The serious scene has been around for a long time.

Yu Si held the quilt, tucked himself in, and shrank to the side aggrievedly.

He would definitely not be so squeamish normally, but now, he just woke up and his mind was not clear. The scene was so severe last night, and I woke up from the cold this morning.

It's just too much.

"Sisi?"

The person behind him bent down and touched the tip of his ear lightly.

Yu Si shrank down again, "...Don't touch me."

He was still angry. Many parts of his body were numb and he didn't want to move at all.

The serious scene behind him pursed his lips and smiled, but his eyes were still serious.

Zerg, Queen Bee, Wen Jinyan, Di Mingfeng and him.

A greedy and crazy race and a poor queen bee with no memory at all.

Judging from the data, after three days, the humans in City B will slowly return to their original state.

Crimson has obtained all the transformation data, and tens of millions of humans have provided massive amounts of information to its database. The next generation of transformation fluids will overcome all currently known side effects.

In subsequent national investigations, this experiment will be pushed to the study of influenza viruses.

From now on, high-level officials from various countries will understand that the human gene chain contains certain gene fragments belonging to ancient organisms, which will be selectively expressed when aggravated by a special virus.

Therefore, even if they show Zerg characteristics under certain circumstances, they will not attract attention, and some people will even try their best to help cover it up.

Wen Jinyan built a beautiful and stable large cage for Yu Si.

Zhen Zhenjing bent down to pick up Yu Si and patted him on the back.

Only later did Yu Si realize how childish he had been, and he looked up and kissed Zheng Jing's chin in embarrassment.

"It's okay today..."

Before Yu Si could finish his words, there was a terrible loud noise outside.

It seemed as if something broke through the trees and fell directly onto the building.

The curtains in the old house were not tightened, and the Zerg approaching quickly outside the window made Yu Si's pupils shrink suddenly.

"Why are they here?"

Because you are here.

Serious King replied in his heart.

He knew that he should contact these Zerg and ask what happened, but the newly born King Zerg was not yet able to use its abilities proficiently.

Outside the window, the Zerg, which is nearly two meters long, is hovering in the air. The buildings in this area are connected to each other, and the breath of the queen is here. The Zerg stared down with cold compound eyes, searching for traces of the queen.

The breath of the new king insect sticks to the bee, and the pheromones left behind are weak and pitiful, causing the insect above to shake its tail in annoyance.

They approached so quietly that there was no time for anyone to react.

The horrific memory of being suppressed by Wen Jinyan still remained in the depths of Yu Si's mind, but now it was dug out without mercy, making the young man's vision blurry in an instant.

"Don't cry." Zheng Jingjing seemed to sigh, "It's okay, they will leave after a while."

He just bullied Yu Si. Now he was so frightened that he couldn't think about what he was talking about.

She just kept whimpering and crawling into his arms, fearing that those things outside would come in again, like Wen Jinyan, wrapping her bony tail around his waist, wrapping her cold tongue around him and kissing him.

"Are they gone?" Yu Si asked in a tearful voice.

Under dim light, the surface of the severely damaged retina glowed a little blue.

"...Not yet, wait a moment."

He held Yu Sim tightly in his arms, allowing all his perceptions to come only from himself.

Zerg naturally like to use this method to mark possession.

The current serious situation was Wen Jinyan before.

A room away, Di Mingfeng stood by the window.

He directly opened the curtains completely, staring at the Zerg eyes outside the window without any fear, frowning and reading all the information.