27

Rhines was sitting on the second floor of the jewelry store before he was picked up by August. If this jewelry store hadn't only accepted custom orders, Rhines would have been cooked by the teasing looks of those customers.

But it was almost done now. Reines sat on the chair with red cheeks and did not look at August opposite him.

His little bamboo horse likes to take him out since that day...

Rhines was not very clear about the internal arrangements of the institute, but August probably obtained a higher position and was able to go out frequently without too many procedures.

Then, with enough free time, August developed a very bad habit.

——He became keen on dressing up Reines, even though he knew that little Silvertail couldn't wear pants like a normal boy.

Ladies' favorite seasonal new styles, classic styles that a lady's wardrobe will never lack, and decorative jewelry accessories that are either gorgeous or elegant, August is simply dressing him up like a doll.

Rhines even had to wear a tube top. Because of the style, the pink tip was always rubbed up by the lace, which made the situation worse. At the end of the day, the color was almost unsightly.

Rhines was so ashamed that he could only look at August with wet eyes.

He cannot speak, and whenever he speaks, his gender will be revealed. But Rhinese's caution only caused the shark to behave even worse. He would ask Rhinese to turn into a deserted alley, hug his neck and kiss him for mercy, and then he would put the silk scarf he had brought with him over Rhinese. Si was embarrassed to cover his chest.

Rhines didn't feel repelled or disgusted, just shy. Wearing girls' clothes is not a shameful thing, not to mention that Rhines is always very indulgent to those close to him.

But what Rhines didn't know was that while he was sleeping, any time he didn't focus on August, the shark would be watching him.

If it is in the deep sea, the shark who is pinned on the rocks and unable to struggle will be forced to accept the opponent's raw fluid at the moment of defeat. From then on, the gestational sac has begun to develop.

The sharks will spontaneously secrete another scent, telling everyone else that they have been determined.

And now, Rhines also exudes this sweet atmosphere.

But the difference is that humans only find Rhinese fragrant and sweet, and even want to get closer to it. This made August experience the feeling of lack of security for the first time.

He wanted to bite the back of Rhines' neck and tie the little Silvertail in a small corner, and then crush all the creatures with eyes in the world.

But no, unless he wants to fight the world consciousness now.

But fortunately, Rhines was always gentle, and August found himself addicted to his indulgent and helpless eyes in a wicked way. He stepped on Rhines' bottom line, forcing Little Silver Tail to give him more space bit by bit.

Seeing his partner look embarrassed and docile under his harmless bullying, like a kitten sleeping soundly in the corner, only nuzzling his ears when woken up by him, it's so cute.

The designer brought a row of white diamonds with excellent clarity and carefully placed them on the table.

"You two, if you want engagement rings, this is the best choice." She spoke softly, lowered her eyes and used tweezers to sort out the two crooked rings on the plate, "Of course, there are also a batch of good quality ones recently. The rubies are sent from the south. I can get them if necessary."