83

After a moment of daze, Rhynes refused in a panic. The shag carpet under his feet was crushed into pieces by his feet, and the arms behind him were as firm as iron hoops.

Rhines whimpered and made a pitiful sound, feeling that the tip of his tongue was numb.

It's not right for him to do this.

How could he be so blasphemous with his teacher in the temple, under the watchful eye of God the Father...

This is not right.

The guilt was about to swallow him up, and Rhines felt that all his nerves were becoming sensitive.

In the end, he didn't even know when he was released.

Reines weakly pushed Mia away, lying on the bishop's chest and gasping for air. He looked up at Mia and received only a cold lowered gaze from the Bishop.

"Like Cyril? Do you need me to send you to see him now?"

Reines felt inexplicably dangerous. He pursed his lips and retreated like a young rabbit forcing himself under the tail of a snake.

He now knows that his teacher has actually been thinking about crossing the line with him. With such restrictions, will he let himself go to Cyril easily?

Rhines wasn't sure.

Whenever he thought of those memories of being dragged back under the man over and over again, he would feel chills running down his spine, so he could only purse his lips and say nothing.

Mia slowly leaned down and smiled slowly, "I will take you to find him now."

The snake was forced by the more terrifying kind to hand over the small prey that he had circled around his mouth, but as bad as him, he had to give up. The little white bird will pay the price for his half-heartedness.

The temple is always solemn and solemn, with white doves circling back and forth on the spire building, and the divine power given by the God of Light turns into golden light spots and slowly falls.

Countless believers go to and from the various streets of Feilengcui, some coming towards the temple, and some leaving the temple.

But in fact, only a very small number of people will know a secret. Under the temple, on a wall that is never illuminated by sunlight, there is a secret stone door that connects to the underground cage.

Rhine's calves were so tight that the instep and bones showed a thin, trembling straight line.

There were only a few dangling stone lamps beside the stone steps that stretched endlessly downward, illuminating Bishop Mia's face flickeringly. Reines could almost hear his own heartbeat.

This was where Cyril was imprisoned in the temple, or Said it was the temple where all the pagans were imprisoned.

Reines tightened his grip on Bishop Miya's robe. He actually didn't want to see Cyril at this time. After all, Cyril was now a real demon.

"Teacher, I can come down and walk by myself." Rhines whispered.

He instinctively didn't want to be carried by Mia to see Cyril. After all, Reines had already deeply experienced the Duke's desire for exclusivity during this period, and he was a little afraid.

Mia seemed to smile. He stood on the stairs and looked down at Reines, "Do you want me to let you down?"

The last two words seemed to be between his teeth, "Okay - ah."

Reines was He placed it on the cold stone steps, with the dark dungeon entrance in front of him, and Mia's cold breath behind him.

Mia's eyes stayed on Reines' soft and moist lips that were slightly open due to the environmental control.

I'm afraid that they will be teased by some evil god later, and maybe they will be forced to open their mouths and swallow some sticky things.

But this is all what Rhines brought upon himself, isn't it?

Mia bent down, bit by bit, and whispered into Reines' ear, "Cyril is down there."

Reines was pushed down. He was only one step away from the entrance of the dungeon, but only a few centimeters away. The distance cuts off all light sources.

Fear spread like a vine, and he subconsciously wanted to reach out and grab Mia, but the moment Reines turned around, a dark tentacle suddenly came out from the darkness, and accurately wrapped around Reines' arm, directly grabbing the person. Pull in to thicken.

He fell into the cold darkness.

The stimulation of the temperature difference almost made Rhines shiver instinctively.

Only then did he know why the candlelight beside the stone steps couldn't shine into the cell -

it was because Cyril had sealed the entrance with his tentacles.

Reines stood up helplessly, trying to get out from where the tentacles were opened, but it was too late. The last bit of orange fire had been blocked by the newly rolled up tentacles. This cell returned to darkness.

!

"Don't, don't be like this..." Reines immediately knew what he was about to encounter, which he did not expect.

Obviously Cyril has been imprisoned by the temple, why are there so many tentacles? Rhines didn't find the answer, and he didn't have time to find the answer for the time being.

He lay on the cold tentacles, eager to pull them away.

But a tougher cold strip wrapped around his slim waist, dragging Rhines backwards mercilessly.

In the darkness, Reines heard himself sobbing pitifully like a kitten, but there was nothing else. This place was eerily quiet.

Outside the cell, the Bishop heard Cyril's smiling voice ringing in his head.

【Aren't you leaving? What does your lordship want to hear? 】

The Dark God who regained his little lover was so childish that he had to compete with one of his tentacles.

The Lord Bishop did not move, "You still need me to get out of here."

There was nothing to say to the jealous old man. The young Duke Cyril rolled his little lover to his side with his tentacles, thinking with satisfaction.

His hands were hung up by the chains, so he could only tilt his head and rub his face against Reines' soft neck, smiling softly, "Long time no see, I miss you so much, Reines."

...

He didn't wait for Reines' answer. , so he touched His Royal Highness the Holy Son's warm eyelids with his lips a little strangely.

The next moment, Reines, who was always gentle and sweet, bit his throat fiercely.

Reines was still sobbing, but his teeth were not loosened at all, and warm tears fell on the necks of the two people.

He really hated Cyril.

This man tricked himself into falling in love with him and teased him so much, but Rhines could not help but worry about his safety, fearing that the temple would burn him like the previous monsters.

But Cyril was not only fine, but he actually had the intention to continue scaring him.

It's so bad, how could there be such a bad person.

Rhines was sobbing and holding his throat.

"You're going to taste my blood." The person bitten chuckled. Under this contact, Reines could even feel the tingling caused by the vibration of his vocal cords every time he spoke.

If it had been changed before, Rhines would definitely have relented. But now he wished he could let Cyril hurt for a while longer and kill this bad thing. See how dare he bully me in the future.

The tentacles wrapped around his waist were not loose, and the soft front end was caressing Rhines' back gently, as if comforting a frightened kitten.

Rhines still has lingering fears about them, and every touch can cause a tremor.

He subconsciously wanted to run away, but he didn't want to show his cowardice in front of the current Cyril. After all, he is the holy son of the temple, how could he bow to the devil.

His Royal Highness the Holy Son, who still doesn't know the truth about the world, is trying hard to maintain the glory of the God of Light, without any awareness of his own situation.

"But, Sis, the devil's blood has the ability to aphrodisiac." Cyril let Reines grind his teeth for a while before speaking in a lowered voice.

The little saint beside him let go almost as if he was running away, his mouth open and he didn't know what to do with the blood on his lips and tongue.

Cyril took the opportunity to lean over and touch Rhines' lips, exchanging an intimate kiss.

"Hmm!"

Reines was forced to kneel on the tentacles. The cunning and greedy soft tentacles easily untied the satin binding the tail, and then rubbed against the soft fabric.

One of them wrapped around Rhines' little tail and pulled it back unexpectedly.

Rhines felt like someone had poked him hard on the inside of his tailbone, and his whole spine went numb in an instant. Rhines hurriedly pushed Cyril away, but in his panic he heard two chuckles.

"Who tied this? Who tied Sisi's little tail?"

In the darkness, Rhines couldn't see Cyril's expression clearly, but based on the voice, he could imagine the light in Cyril's eyes. The danger wrapped beneath the smile.

Reines shook his head quickly. He wanted to say that it was tied by himself and had nothing to do with Mia. But the tentacle had already covered his lips from behind, and even pushed deeper into the little saint's mouth, forcing him to suck it.

"Is it Mia? Does the Bishop think that when he hugs Sisi, his little tail always gets in the way?" Cyril said softly, "He knows that as long as he touches this place a few times, Sisi will get wet. ?"

!

This is too much.

Even though Cyril did not use any vulgar language to describe the relationship between Reines and Mia, His Royal Highness the Son still blushed instantly.

Both of his hands were caught in the tentacles, and he could only utter a whining retort.

Cyril looked at him good-naturedly, and then kissed the tip of Reines' nose, which had to breathe quickly because his mouth was occupied.

The bishop outside the tentacles sneered.

Duke Cyril pretended to be calm and confident in front of him, but in fact, when he saw himself hugging Reines, he must have gone crazy with jealousy.

The two of them are originally one, Cyril is the main body, but there is no emotional distinction between high and low. The burning that the Lord Bishop could taste was no less than Cyril's.

[I'm really aggrieved that the Duke has been pretending for so long. ] Mia sneered.

A smile flashed across Cyril's eyes, causing Reines to lean into his arms and choke.

Although the angry Rhines was still afraid of his tentacles, Cyril went too far, and His Royal Highness the Son was about to arrange a light ceremony here.

"Don't touch me." Reines reluctantly avoided Cyril's tentacles.

He sat on the tentacle with his legs bent, and all his skin felt was Cyril's limbs that were rotating slightly. Humans' natural fear of alien species made Reines tremble uncontrollably.

"Sis is so pitiful, he's trembling all the time." Cyril smiled and stepped forward to kiss him.

It's almost like a dog that hasn't touched its owner for a long time and can't help but want to get closer when it sees people.

But Rhines knew that the people in front of him could not be animals with soft fur. Those dogs would not surround him tightly with their tentacles, hook their clothes from time to time, and even turn over their tentacles to Rhines with evil intentions. Kneel and sit.

Cyril spoke like a predator setting a trap, "So, Sis is already safely protected by the bishop, why do you want to come to me, a sinner?"

"I am a big devil, I will kill Sis." A dark creature that can swallow even bones."

Reines panicked and grabbed the hem of his shirt to prevent the tip of his tentacles from touching his sensitive magic pattern area.

"Cyril, please be quiet."

Cyril moved his wrist, making the chain make a banging sound for Rhines to hear, "I have been locked up."

Rhines was bullied by the tentacles and had no place to stand. The entire calf was "kissed" by the suction cups of the tentacles. There seemed to be small hard objects in them, which touched the human skin with an indescribable itch.

Reines was scared and angry, and he was actually forced to cry in shame, "How can you keep bullying me... ugh..."

"His Royal Highness the Son of God is so squeamish." Cyril pulled the person in front of him and thought again. To post stickers.

This time, Reines pushed him away with his elbow, "If you keep doing this, you'll stay here forever."

Even the bishop who was separated from the cell was stunned for a moment.

The two of them originally thought that Reines would just beg the bishop pitifully to let Cyril go, but they didn't expect that the little Holy Son had his own arrangements.

Reines pursed his lips. Betraying years of faith for a demon was a shameful thing for a believer. He only felt that there were already flames burning mercilessly under his feet.

He sobbed quietly, and then slowly opened his mouth, telling his arrangement bit by bit.

"Six days later, the temple will hold a ceremony to convey the will of God the Father. All the priests in the temple will disperse to spread the faith, and the teacher and the other eight bishops will not stay here. I will release you at that time. "

But you have to take Selina with you," Rhines added, "You have to ensure her safety."

What Rhines did was impossible to escape Mia's eyes. He planned to sacrifice himself to save her. Cyril and Selena.

There was silence in the cell.

Reines tugged at Cyril's clothes eagerly behind him, "Did you hear that? You have to leave with Selena."

...

His wrist was lifted up by the tentacles, and his fingers were gently licked. , Immediately, Rhines heard Cyril's voice, and he couldn't distinguish the emotion, but it made Rhines feel scared for no reason.

What he asked was - "In Sisi's heart, can I finally be in the same position as Selena?"

"Then if only one of Selena and I can leave, who will Sisi choose? Who is there? What's more important to you?"

Reines wanted to take back his hand, but the tip of his index finger was gently bitten by Cyril.

"Cyril-"

He licked it there, then chuckled.

"The deal is done." Cyril didn't seem to be obsessed with the answer, and agreed so easily.

But what Rhines didn't expect was that six days later, the big demon imprisoned in the temple dungeon not only took away Selina, but also His Royal Highness the Son who was being "treated" in the bishop's room.

The day that the temple was breached by dark creatures for the first time in thousands of years was also the first time that the Holy Son of the Temple of Light was taken away by demons.

That day, all the believers in Feilengcui saw those huge dark tentacles. The moment they unfolded, the emerald sky, which never dimmed under the blessing of the God of Light, was shrouded in dark clouds for the first time.

And among them, their holy son was protected in the arms of Duke Cyrel. The big devil's blood-colored pupils were full of joy. He took off the iron chain from his wrist and handcuffed it to Reines' wrist lightly.

"Ssi, believers of the God of Light don't get good treatment from dark creatures."