38

When Yu Si's roommate came back, he saw Yu Si lying on the bed with his face buried in the pillow and unwilling to get up, like a frightened little ostrich.

"What's wrong with you?" the roommate asked with a smile.

...

Yu Si pursed his lips and looked up at him, "You, when you came in just now, was there anyone in the corridor?"

The roommate didn't understand what he was asking, and looked out specifically. There was no one in the corridor. No.

He turned around and teased Yu Si, "Who are you messing with? Are they going to hit you or kiss you?"

Yu Si slowly got up from the bed, his hair was still a little messy, and there was a little pink on his cheeks, and he didn't know it. The shyness was caused by the lack of oxygen just now.

"It's okay..." Yu Si whispered back.

He only found out an hour ago that Di Mingfeng actually lived on the same floor as him, and their dormitories were not too far apart. It's just that Master Di has always been pampered and lived outside, so the two of them didn't run into each other.

Yu Si didn't know what he had broken that could make the young master so persistent.

When he came in just now, Di Mingfeng sneered extremely excessively and asked him if he had any skirts hidden in the closet.

Yu Si was simply shy and angry. Even though it was a coincidence, this person insisted on holding on to him.

Bad stuff.

He doesn't dare to go out now for fear of meeting Di Mingfeng.

Seeing that he was just blushing and not speaking, the roommate walked forward two steps in a funny way, stood under Yu Si's bed and looked up at him, "What's wrong with you, Yu Si? Who are you hiding from?"

The dormitory is a four-person room, and the other two are Local, I won't be staying at school these two days. Students from top domestic universities usually have their own affairs, so although Yu Si has a good relationship with his roommate, they don't communicate very frequently.

Yu Si hugged the pillow and felt something was wrong all over his body, "I don't want to say it."

The little beauty looked good when she was angry, just like a little kitten that got angry after being poked.

Of course my roommate is a straight man, but for some reason today I felt an itch in my heart. I looked at Yu Si with a smile and made a few jokes.

Neither of them noticed anything was wrong -

at this point, the corridor should not be quiet.

Around 8:30 in the evening, the corridor of the men's dormitory should be crowded with students who went out on dates or came back to study and play games and take a shower. Some acquaintances can stop and chat for a while, go to each other's dormitory to play cards or something.

The clouds outside the window seem to be particularly thick tonight, and there is an imminent heavy rain.

Yu Si was lying on the bed holding a pillow when the phone next to his face suddenly vibrated. He picked it up sadly, glanced at the notes, and paused his fingers slightly. It was a serious scene.

...

Griefs welled up in my heart for no reason.

Yu Si is actually not too squeamish. He just looks weak because of his long-term physical illness. But today I suddenly felt a little pretentious.