35

The bell rang for the ninety-minute class as scheduled, and Yu Si put away his tablet and stood up. Although HKUST is one of the top universities in the country, top students also need to eat, so the cafeteria should be blocked.

Yu Si only brought a tablet with him, and he could walk away just by holding it in his hand. Zheng Yiyi, on the other hand, lingered there, refusing to get up.

"Yiyi, hurry up, I want to eat steamed pork ribs." Yu Si urged in a good mood.

Zheng Yiyi muttered in a low voice, "You can eat as long as you know how to eat. I guarantee that Wen Jinyan's b will call you later. He must be on the way already. He also steamed the ribs. Just wait to be swallowed as ribs..." "

Wen Jinyan is not a student of Hua University of Science and Technology. He is a student who became Yu Si's undergraduate tutor because of his deep red talent. He has only studied for one year. If you are really capable, spending tens of millions to buy the title of "senior", Zheng Yiyi is tired of using the word pervert.

It was just that Yu Si was too stupid to notice anything.

Zheng Yiyi felt like her head was going bald.

"Yiyi, what are you talking about?"

Yu Si could only see his friend's mouth moving, but he couldn't hear it clearly. He raised his eyes and was about to say something, but the rest of his voice fell into his lips.

Zhen Zhenjing happened to turn around with his bag on his back, his eyebrows were cold, his feet paused slightly when his eyes met, and then he walked towards him.

Yu Si immediately pulled Zheng Yiyi away anxiously, "I, I'll go out first."

"Ah?" Zheng Yiyi followed his gaze inexplicably and looked back, and then she instantly understood the reason. "No, I still don't know why you two broke up. Is he sorry for you or are you sorry for him? Do you need my help to break up?"

Yu Si's cheeks turned pink in anxiety, and he looked at Zheng Yiyi pitifully. Zheng Yiyi said "tsk" in her heart, it was really a sense of accomplishment to bully such a little beauty.

But today was different. A cold hand pressed on Zheng Yiyi's sleeve.

"I'm sorry, he's not in good health. Please let him go."

Jing Jing was tall and long-legged. Even across the table, he could stare at Zheng Yiyi condescendingly, his eyes cold and light.

Zheng Yiyi:?

? ? ?

Brother, you have broken up with us, right? Why on earth can you still act like you want to stay away from my boyfriend?

Before she could speak, Yu Si slapped his hand away, "Don't touch Yiyi."

Yu Si had a good temper and had almost never had conflicts with others, but now he slightly raised his chin to confront Zhen Jing.

Zheng Yiyi was almost moved. Bao, whom my mother had raised for five years, finally learned to protect me.

Yu Si didn't know what Zheng Yiyi was thinking, but he became angry when he saw the serious scene. He looked at the serious scene like a kitten whose meat had been taken away by its owner, with a look of grievance inadvertently revealed in his eyes.

It was as if Serious Jing had done something hugely wrong.

...

"Yiyi?" Zheng Jingjing repeated.

"...It's none of your business." Yu Si weakened, "I'm going to eat, please get out of the way."

Zheng Yiyi: Bao, are you a little too soft?