107

One month later -

  the nurse closed the door, pulled a nurse who happened to be passing by and pointed inside, "Ah, he looks so good when he smiles."

  The name on the patient record in her hand was Yu Si.

  My friend seemed to like Yu Si very much, and she tiptoed to look back, "I remember that he was hugging the quilt for the first two days after he came in, which was very pitiful. Fortunately, he has recovered slowly now."

  The nurse nodded fiercely, "That's for sure. No one who has experienced a shipwreck will not have a psychological shadow in his eyes."

  The two walked forward, and the sound reached Yu Si's ears through the door of the ward, causing the fingers of the young man who was sorting data on the tablet on the bed to pause slightly.

  Yu Si pursed his lips and curled up very slowly.

  He actually couldn't remember what happened on the last day in the town.

  He was dragged by Justin, who was also on the run, and he fainted before he saw the police. Afterwards, the doctor said that Yu Si was stimulated too much, and his brain repaired itself, which led to sleep.

  He was sent to the hospital for temporary recuperation. Justin somehow contacted Yu Si's parents and told them that Yu Si was traveling with friends and encountered a shipwreck. Now his identity was confirmed and he was transferred to the hospital.

  After experiencing the Mu Ze incident, Yu's mother certainly didn't believe it.

  But they didn't even know Justin's true identity. The relevant social information of people working in the investigation bureau would be hidden and disguised, so how could Yu's mother find it out?

  Yu's mother asked Yu Si why he disappeared inexplicably. But Yu Si had no way and didn't want to tell her about what he had experienced before. He didn't want his mother to know that he was being targeted by a monster.

  He wanted whatever he wanted from the monster with only human appearance, until the end - he killed him.

  Yu Si covered his eyes with the back of his hand, and his fingers couldn't help shaking.

  He couldn't tell whether he had love for Bai Meng. That day he was just afraid. He was afraid as long as he thought that the person in front of him was a monster who could turn into anything to accompany him. Bai Meng also used such words to stimulate him.

  Yu Si just wanted to run.

  But whenever he thought of that scene, whenever he thought of the young man holding him, with his chest and neck covered in cold blood, Yu Si would cry, and he couldn't help crying in his dreams.

  If only he could...

  The lock of the ward door made a crisp bounce sound, and Yu Si looked at the door as if frightened, and subconsciously pressed the pillow.

  "Don't be nervous, it's me."

  Justin came in through the crack of the door that was only slightly opened, raising his hands in a surrender gesture.

  He glanced at the hand that Yu Si was pressing on the pillow, and raised his eyebrows slightly, "Did you hide a knife under the pillow again?"

  Yu Si did not answer his question, but slowly withdrew his hand.

  The beautiful and weak young man can be described with any words that represent beauty and fragility. The needle holes left on the back of his snow-white hand due to the injection of nutrients are distressing.