30

The weather at the beach today is not good, the wind is strong, and the clouds are so thick that not even a ray of sunlight can penetrate, making the circling seagulls look as black as crows.

At first, porters were still working at the port, but soon the wind was so strong that they had to hold on to their chains to stand, and the merchants at the port had to move all their employees into cabins and accommodation.

The miko looked at the rolling clouds in the distance and suddenly had a bad premonition for some reason.

She raised her hand and pressed it on her heart, while her other hand unconsciously stroked the tarot cards in her robe. She stood like this at the port of the imperial capital back then, leaving the Alchemy Tower, and now she is standing here the same way, fighting for a little way out for human beings' mistakes.

The miko took a deep breath.

Bring Rhines out, Opern will follow Silver Tail's breath and arrive - and then kill him.

If possible, of course the witch would like to do it herself, as that is the fastest and safest choice. But Reines is not the ordinary sharks from thousands of years ago. He is equivalent to a part of the evil god, the most precious part.

The witch's alchemy is limited to prophecy and its extensions, and she has no ability to completely kill a part of the god. But there is "something" that can do it. Opern has swallowed so much of Black Tail's flesh and blood. To a certain extent, he can indeed replace August.

At the same time, because of the characteristics of the inferior mermaid, he does not need sex and will not have any lingering feelings for Rhines.

...Maybe she would do something disgusting and bloody while holding Silvertail's still-cooled body, but it would definitely not affect her plan.

Every breath the witch took was filled with moist and cool air from the seaside. It was so cold that it made her tremble.

She took out the crystal ball and said in her friendliest voice - "Rhines?"

Rhines was still asleep. He had consumed too much energy and he put the pillow on his lower abdomen and slept uneasily. The lips that were slightly opened for breathing were red, swollen and moist, as if they had just been licked and kissed. The fingers holding the edge of the thin blanket were slightly red, like scratches, but everyone knows how difficult it is to scratch such a place.

The summer heat is still lingering, but Rhines has a thin blanket wrapped up to his feet. It seemed that if he exposed even a little bit, he would be sucked and massaged until he had to cry softly and beg for mercy.

Rhines suddenly trembled, and a low sob escaped his throat. He was bullied so hard that even in his dreams, it seemed as if there was a black tail wrapped around him like a snake, refusing to let go.

Lightning flashed across the sky outside the window, and August held Little Silvertail's waist and let him fall asleep in his arms.

He listened attentively for a while, then took a small piece of the back of Reines' neck with his eyes unhappily, holding it between his teeth and grinding it slowly.

"Well..."

Reines woke up faintly and subconsciously curled up to protect his abdomen.

He has been like this for the past two days. As long as August reaches out and touches his belly, Rhines will cry. The development of the gestational sac and the panic caused by the impending pregnancy made Rhines dare not take any risks, as if August's proximity could make those transparent eggs take shape in his belly.

"Rhines, I regret it." August's voice came from behind.

He is now two heads taller than Reines. If he fully stretches out his black-tailed shark form in the water, he can completely embrace Reines in his arms.