Extra Tomie

When Yu Si got out of the car, he looked up at the sky in the distance. Gray-black clouds filled the air, covering the sky like smoke, and there was an inexplicable feeling of discomfort and dullness.

  Yu Si retracted his gaze and was about to walk towards the steps of the villa, but the door had already been opened.

  The disheveled foreign youth held the door handle pitifully and did not notice Yu Si at all. His mind and eyes were full of Mu Ze, and he almost leaned against the door, like a dog driven out of the house by his owner.

  From Yu Si's perspective, he could only see the tall and thin back of the foreign youth. Under the influence of his bloodline, he looked tall and white, with clear bones, the kind of pure handsomeness that girls like most. It is estimated that when he walks on the street, someone will secretly take out his mobile phone to leave a souvenir.

  But now, the T-shirt on his upper body was obviously torn out of shape, and there were many scratches and flat round red spots on the side of his neck.

  "Let me stay. You don't have an appointment today... Mu Ze, please, you were fine just now, why are you angry again?" The young man's voice sounded very flustered. He kept begging in not very fluent Chinese, and wanted to reach out to grab Mu Ze's sleeves, "Did I make you dissatisfied?"

  "Pah."

  Mu Ze waved him away casually, his eyes full of impatience, "Are you done yet? Get out."

  As Yu Si's younger brother, Mu Ze's appearance is more gorgeous. If it weren't for his narrow and sharp eyes, everyone would think that Mu Ze was a girl.

  With such a look, even if he frowned and hit people arrogantly now, it would not make people feel disgusted, just like a delicate breed cat getting angry.

  Now it is like this. The foreign youth who was beaten is not only not angry, but also happy because Mu Ze is finally willing to pay attention to him. He is eager to go inside, "Mu Ze, you just hurt me so much, can you help me take a look?" The

  next moment, he was kicked hard in the lower abdomen, groaned and took two steps back. Tears welled up in an instant, and he almost couldn't stand in pain.

  "I'm so annoyed." Mu Ze said impatiently, turning around and trying to close the door.

  "Don't..." The young man stretched out his hand and grabbed the door frame, trying to stop Mu Ze's action.

  But it was obvious that Mu Ze didn't want to care about him at all. Seeing that the heavy door was about to press on the foreign young man's fingers, Yu Si frowned slightly.

  "Mu Ze." He took two steps forward, leaned sideways and pressed the door handle.

  ...

  The three of them suddenly became quiet. At this time, there was no light behind the door. The dim light enveloped Mu Ze, hiding half of the young man's unruly and indifferent face.

  He looked at his brother who suddenly appeared indifferently, his eyes dropped on Yu Si's white and thin wrist, and then raised it again, sneering.

  "You still know how to come back, how many days have you not been home."

  It was completely different from the bad temper of the expulsion just now. Mu Ze's words were like a lover who was left alone at home complaining to his partner who had not visited him for a long time.

  Although the tone was still not very comfortable, the inexplicable yin and yang in it could not be ignored.

  Yu Si had long been accustomed to Mu Ze's way of speaking. At this time, he just pulled the door handle and opened the wooden door little by little, "Don't hurt anyone."