41

The atmosphere was so tense that it was about to explode. Yu Si vaguely noticed something and looked up at the serious scene, feeling pitiful and panicked. In severe cases, he only looks thin, but if you stick to him, you will find that this person is full of taut muscles.

But the serious situation didn't even lower her head and give him a look of comfort, "If Mr. Wen doesn't have anything else to do, I will take Sis to the hospital first."

After all, the little beauty who insists on being the king of the sea and raising fish deserves to be ignored by her boyfriend.

Yu Si's heart was pounding, fearing that he would notice something.

But on the other hand, Yu Si was also thinking, what did Wen Jinyan's words mean just now?

He seemed familiar with the disease.

After all, in all zombie movies, there is an ambitious biological research and development company...

If the mutations of those above are really related to Crimson, then Wen Jinyan can indeed come up with a vaccine. And if you will become like that, it is best not to stay around serious situations.

In serious cases, he might get hurt.

Yu Si didn't want Zheng Jing to get hurt because of him.

"I think I should ask Yu Si for his opinion." Wen Jinyan didn't move a step, but he used a commanding tone, as if Yu Si would definitely follow him.

In severe cases, the muscles of the mandible are tense, which is a sign of the back teeth clenching. No matter how calm and calm the college bully was, he would get angry if the old fox provoked him again and again. The young man lowered his eyes and gave Yu Si a faint look.

...

His pretty little boyfriend forced a smile and curled his fingers nervously.

Yu Si almost thought that he would start an argument with Wen Jinyan immediately due to the serious situation, but the young man just turned around and stared at Wen Jinyan coldly.

"Then give me a reason why Crimson Red is more reliable than the hospital." Yu Si suddenly spoke, attracting the attention of the two people.

He shrank into the arms of Serious Jing, his eyes a little timid but he still insisted on looking at Wen Jinyan, "Otherwise, why would I go with you?"

- "Because the hospital neither has vaccines nor is it suitable to accept any more patients. They have probably already Fallen."

The man who just faced the serious situation softened his tone, as if he was trying to comfort his angry little lover, showing great patience, "Crimson has cooperation with many countries. If a new type of infection appears, The speed at which Crimson gets information about the disease is basically the same as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. You know, biological companies always have their own informants. "

But in fact, until now, I have not received any information about this disease from any country. "

Zheng Jing: "Chen Hong doesn't even have news, how can he have time to develop a vaccine?"

Wen Jinyan raised his hand and loosened his tie, "Si Si should find a friend with a better temper."

Yu Si: ...

This pause inexplicably made him feel flustered.

This was just a small provocation, and Wen Jinyan continued talking.

"Because half a month ago, Crimson employees were infected. The early symptoms of alienation are basically black eyes, which is similar to the result of leakage of some ingredients, so the people below did not dare to report it and prepared themselves Solve this matter.