Prologue

Author: Mountain Blue RobinGugugu

A top with a sick brain who is not a human being x a gentle and indulgent beauty shou

World 1: Mermaids Many years later, Rhines learned from a book that mermaids only decide their gender when they meet love. He looked back at his lover.

Although August's silver hair almost reached the ground, no one would mistake his gender.
Rhines looked back and stared at the small piece of text in a daze.

"What's wrong?"

The body temperature of a mermaid is cold enough, but perhaps because Rhines was transformed into a mermaid later in life, he is always warmer than his lover.

August wrapped his tail around his. Many times, he did not act like a mermaid from a fairy tale, but more like a giant python or some other monster.

He put his arm around Rhines' waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

The gray-blue eyes quickly found the things that made Rhines unhappy.
The black tail patted Rhines' legs twice with a little pleasure.

"You can't blame me for this."

August rubbed Rhines's neck and shoulder, "After all, when we first met, my brother was wearing a skirt."

World 2: Queen Bee

From one day on, many people started to feel strange.

The two-meter-tall Zerg slowly lowered their heads and looked around everything on the land - they were looking for their petite king.

They clearly smelled the sweet scent in this place, but when they arrived, there was not even a trace left. On the desolate road, the cold wind rolled up the fallen leaves, and these Zerg searched tirelessly.

At this time, Yu Si was hiding in Yan Yanjing's arms, "Have they left?"
His voice was only a little bit, with a pitiful tremor.

"... Not yet, wait a moment."

The person holding him answered.
In a place where Yu Si couldn't see, he lowered his head and gently sniffed the young man's hair. In the dim light, the surface of the black pupil actually glowed with a strange blue-green glimmer, which was clearly the state of the Zerg compound eyes.

If Yu Si's mind was not filled with panic, he would have noticed something wrong.

Three days ago, the person who made him flee in panic had also hugged him in such an airtight way.

The only difference was that the person smiled lightly and kissed him in the ear, then slowly spoke but clearly, "Mother."