75

The white roses in Cyril Manor are in full bloom. The owner's little white bird likes them very much, so Cyril lets them bloom so beautifully.

But the Cobo Manor on the other side was not peaceful.

Mrs. Cobb probably realized what her daughter wanted to do, and her sharp cries were as if Selina had used torture on her.

But very famously, the princess is not the same as her mother.

Selina searched almost every place in the manor where things could be hidden, and finally found what she wanted in the basement and Mrs. Cobo's former room.

A diary of Mrs. Cobb's, and a small basement room used to punish Cyril.

[My husband brought my child back, thanking the God of Light. 】

This diary is so broken that even if Selena turns the pages very lightly, the fragile paper will still be torn accidentally. There was no cover, and many pages were missing from the front. The first diary entry Selina could find was this sentence.

Selena could vaguely recall the things the housekeeper said while boiling milk when she was a child.

It is said that before Rhines, Mrs. Cobo's first son was born prematurely. In this era, medicine was not that developed, at least not to the point where it could guarantee the survival of a premature baby.

But later, Duke Cobo took the child to the temple to pray, and the God of Light gave him a gift.

The old housekeeper's nagging was thrown into her ears, but after a few years, Selina clearly knew that there was a cruel truth to all this.

【...He is not my child! How could this be my child? Jack said I was being paranoid, but my baby had a small mole on the side of his neck, which I saw when I gave birth to him.

...He said I saw it wrong. I couldn't even open my eyes at the time.

This is not my child. 】

Mrs. Cobo was also from a noble family, and her handwriting was clear and beautiful. However, on these pages of the diary, the ink dripping due to shaking hands made the obviously stiff and frantic strokes messy. Even after so many years, Selina could still see the anger and despair of her master at that time.

Turning back again, there is a whole page of "Where is my child?" why did not you tell me? ...Why throw away my baby? ...Why...]

In other words, Cyril only stayed in Mrs. Cobb's arms for one day, and discovered his true identity while breastfeeding.

Why not expose it at that time? Why not go find Neiman at that time?

Selena sat on the stairs and suddenly felt a chill down her spine.

She pinched her palms hard, forced herself to turn the page, and continued reading.

The truth from many years ago was revealed to her bit by bit. Selena had no expression on her face, but her heart had fallen into an ice cave.

[My son died... He didn't even enter the family cemetery and was dumped somewhere in Feileng Cui. Because my husband needs to inherit his uncle's inheritance, and the old man requires that he must have his own legal heir. He exchanged my child for a little bastard he brought back from who knows where. ]

[...My son is only worth two million gold coins. ]

All the remaining diaries were torn up by Mrs. Cobo.

She may have suffered from postpartum depression at that time, and if there was no stimulation, she should be fine soon. But after learning that her son died and she had to accept another impostor to take Niman's place, she went crazy.

She no longer trusts the god who represents light and happiness. The god of light has too many believers and will not notice her and her poor son at all. To bring the dead back from hell, one can only ask for help from the master there.

Selina put the diary aside and stared blankly in front of her.

The large Kebo family is deserted.

You don't need to think about what happens next. Living animals are always indispensable in the Dark God's sacrificial rituals. What Mrs. Cobo needs is a human life, and the sacrifice is of course a human being.

She first kills Cyril, but is told that the child does not belong to her.

Therefore, this crazy and passionate woman promised to give her next child to the Dark God.

In fact, Mrs. Cobb did not necessarily understand what she had paid. She may not even know that Rhines had been marked by a being in the dark before he was born. I don't even know what the gods promised.

Otherwise, she would not have treated Cyril so badly, and she would not have frantically searched for Niemann before Reines turned eighteen.

But now, Selena knows.

It's not because she is more talented than Mrs. Cobb and believes in darkness, it's just because someone added a sentence with black ink at the end of Mrs. Cobb's diary -

[Before the child leaves the mother's body, all rights are represented by the mother. Funisfi Cobo promised me on March 17, 1092, to give her next child to the darkness.

--Cyril]

The formation outlined with deer blood suddenly changed, and the god accepted his sacrifice and descended on Cyril. He is waiting for Rhines to arrive and will take him away when his little white bird turns eighteen.

And that year, Mrs. Cobb would find her real child.

Selena closed her eyes forcefully, stood up and walked down the stairs. Her steps were frivolous, and her bright petal-like lips were no longer as beautiful as before.

So who is to blame now?

Blame his father for being greedy, blame his mother for being too cruel, blame himself and Reines for trying to fool a god?

Can I really leave Rhines to come later?

...

Maybe Selina doesn't need to be too anxious, after all, her brother has no intention of showing weakness in front of Cyril.

"I'm just taking a look." Rhines retorted in a low voice, "How could you come in without knocking?"

"Little liar."

Cyril saw Rhines' lie at a glance, and smiled and pressed the button on Rhines' Small belly button.

The guilty conscience made Rhines shrink back subconsciously, but it was probably the past two days that Cyril had pulled the timeline between the two of them forward by ten years. Except in some places, Reines only felt that the man opposite was still his "brother".

While feeling awkward and sad, the little temper he had been spoiled by Cyril unknowingly resurfaced in Rhines.

Rhines turned around angrily and raised his head to let Cyril see the sharp horns on his head. "But I'm going to become a monster - Cyril..."

When he was seriously analyzing the pros and cons with Cyril. , this man actually bent down, gently bit the tip of the succubus's horn, and even licked it.

As if someone poked his soul affectionately, Reines quickly pressed his elbow against Cyril, "Cyril! It's itchy, don't make trouble."

The doctrine of the temple made his little white bird Even cuter.

Cyril thought with satisfaction as he leaned back indulgently along Rhines's strength.

Then when Reines was about to say something, she avoided his arm and kissed him on the lips.

He is like a vine growing next to Rhines, wrapping his lover with soft but tough and poisonous branches, gentle but tough.

Rhines accepted the kiss.

After all, Rhines is also a young master from a noble family, so he should be very good at these erotic matters. You know, if Reines had not gone to the temple, he would have even been taught by a special "teacher".

Therefore, the Little Holy Son was very, very unwilling, at least unwilling to show he was helpless in front of Cyril.

Especially now, it seems as if Reines has to take a step back and agree to Cyril's disposal of his body.

--It's just that with Cyril, this is a bit too much. Reines' self-conceited "proficiency" almost caused the Dark God to extend his tentacles.

Fortunately, Cyril held back.

He held the limp Reines and sat on his lap, letting the little white bird vent its anger and leave a row of small tooth marks on the side of his neck.

"Cyril, I'm not joking with you." Reines' voice was slightly breathless, "I want to remove these things."

Cyril was like an older brother facing a wayward younger brother, "Sis, no. "

Rhines grabbed him hurriedly, "Cyril."

"No." Cyril was still smiling, but his answer didn't change at all, "Don't do anything to your body. "

I will become a real succubus."

"Then I will prepare the best disguise for you so that you will not be exposed in front of others."

Reines felt inexplicably guilty by those black eyes. .

He knew that he should actually listen to Cyril's request without resistance. After all, the two of them being together was an exchange in itself, a transaction about Selina, the Cobo family and himself.

But Cyril's indulgence and unabashed love for him made Rhines always feel that no matter how excessive his demands were, they would be met.

Thinking about it carefully, Cyril had never really rejected him on anything.

So now, even though Reines himself doesn't want to admit it, he is still...a little aggrieved.

Rhines lay on top of Cyril without speaking.

Regardless of whether Cyril agrees or not, he will find a way to cut off the magic marks on his body.

There was no way he could really turn himself into a succubus.

Just as Rhines was secretly calculating in his mind, the person holding him suddenly bit him on the ear.

"Siss, please be good, otherwise I may not be able to focus all my energy on dealing with the debts of the Cobo family."

Rhines felt that his eyes were slightly hot, and the grievance turned into sourness in his heart.

"Cyril, you are threatening me."

"Yes, I am threatening you." Cyril's eyelids are thin and the ends of his eyes are narrow, which makes him look down at people with a mocking contempt. But now, he let Cyril sit on his lap, leaning back slightly and looking up at him. Inexplicably, there is a kind of crazy piety.

Such a look gave Rhines the illusion that he was Cyril's god.

Cyril looked at Rhines intently, and the tips of his five fingers gently pressed against Rhines' abdomen. "If Sis, you can read more records about dark creatures, you will know that although humans are catching Some demons will cut off their magic patterns in the future, but succubi and ordinary demons do not share the same power system. "

"The so-called demons are just dark creatures with a human-like body shape and certain intelligence . . But the succubus is different. He is the only one recognized by the gods, just like the angels of the God of Light."

This was something Rhines had never seen in ancient books. He vaguely felt what Cyril was going to say, and instinctively tensed up. Lift your back.

Feeling that his little white bird became nervous, Cyril chuckled and continued.

"This is not your magic mark. This is the punishment left by the greedy gods to mark the believers who betrayed themselves."

Reines trembled subconsciously.

Cyril's voice continued to ring in his ears, "Demons of any race will not cry and beg for caress on a full moon night, but succubi will. Sisi knows why?"

Reines' answer did not ring. , but Cyril didn't care.

"Because the bad little believer should use his body to appease his god. He must constantly atone for his sins and pray for forgiveness. Do you want to give it a try? Stay alone in the room on the next full moon night and endure it?

" Riel stepped forward to close the distance between the two of them, almost leaning against Rhines's face and said with a chuckle, "By then, all the servants in the manor will be able to hear Sisi's prayer to God. Maybe, I can still hear it when I go in." I saw Sis doing the preparatory work by himself."

There was obvious confusion on Rhines' face, and he didn't understand.

Cyril seemed to enjoy the opportunity to speak erotically to the pure little saint, "But you probably aren't very good at it... you might scratch yourself. The tail is very flexible, but when the moon is full, it will I don't know which part is more sensitive..."

Reines covered Cyril's gibbering mouth with both hands, his face flushed, "You... you used to, you never said this before, who taught you bad things? ?"

Reines blushed the moment he reacted.

Cyril was really spoiled by the rude sailors on the ship. He had never said such... such a thing before.

"Teacher Rhines is going to start teaching me a lesson." Cyril took his hand away and joked softly, "Do you still want me to pay attention to my words?"

The tense atmosphere just now was easily torn apart by Cyril.

Reines is like a bad-tempered cat that was cornered by bad vines. He is beautiful and grumpy, but because he was kept at home before, he can only meow softly even if he scolds people.

He pursed his lips and said angrily, "I have never believed in the Dark God, you lied to me. It is impossible for anything to mark my betrayal."

In fact, he knew in his heart that what Cyril said could be the truth, otherwise the magic pattern would There is no other reason for it to appear.

But Rhines instinctively didn't want to think about when he believed in darkness.

"Then how did this appear?" Cyril retorted lightly, "In the Temple of Light, magic patterns appeared on the body of His Royal Highness the Son. And no one noticed it, not even the God of Light showed any reaction."

"Sisi, the god you abandoned loves you very much."

"But even if he loves you again, he will never allow you to cut off the only thing he left you like garbage. Then turn around and invest in any messy beliefs. Call it something else, Father God."

Cyril said it smoothly, as if he had been preparing this sentence for a long time.

The peach-hearted tail behind Reines tightened inexplicably because of these words, like a cat that knew it would be punished.

Cyril held it and pinched the tip of the soft bullet with his nails. "Rhines, you should be a little considerate of your real father."

"Even if he is an old monster who has lived for tens of millions of years, , will also be jealous."

...

Reines looked away as if to escape, "I want to sleep now."