96

Justin put his hand down hesitantly. He looked at Yu Si on the other side of the door and checked the house number. It was the address they found in the file, but there should be no women in Yu Si's house.

  Yu Si looked at the two men outside nervously, and his eyes were almost red with nervousness. Mu Ze stood behind him, looking at him with his eyes downcast and a faint smile. Yu Si

  was angry and embarrassed. When he was pushed down by Mu Ze, his mind was blank. Now he felt embarrassed when he saw outsiders. The girl's clothes were thin enough, and it was like wearing no clothes. Although the heating was turned on at home, Yu Si couldn't help but want to shrink.

  He was like a kitten forced to show his snow-white belly, making people feel pity and want to bully him.

  Mu Ze leaned in the corner and watched Yu Si and the two men outside communicate leisurely.

  He had just applied a glossy lip glaze on his lover's lips. Yu Si was probably not used to it, so he didn't dare to close his mouth. He always wanted to lick his lips with the wet red tip of his tongue. It was so cute.

  Of course, Yu Si didn't notice his gaze. He quickly glanced at the two people in front of him, "Who are you?"

  The neutral voice was not easy to tell whether it was a man or a woman after it was softened. Justin and Arthur just felt that the oriental girl was frightened by the two of them. After looking at each other, Justin took the initiative to step forward, "We are the media, and we are here to interview Yu Si. Do you know Yu Si? He is Mu Ze's brother."

  It's no wonder that the two didn't recognize Yu Si in a skirt. After all, the only photos of Yu Si that the investigation bureau could get were a one-inch bare-head photo and the one on his ID card.

  And now, he was wrapped in a soft snow-white dress, with a black half-long wig hanging on his shoulders. Mu Ze slightly modified his eyebrows, eyes and lips, and turned the young man who was always wandering around in the laboratory into a sweetheart kept in a house by a rich man.

  The kind that would softly call "daddy" in bed.

  As long as you help him pay his monthly tuition and living expenses, you can occupy all his free time and order him to do anything.

  Yu Si had no idea that he had been labeled in the eyes of the two men, and he nodded quickly.

  "Where is Yu Si?" Justin asked, showing his invincible smile, hoping to get some privileges from Yu Si, "Can't we go in? We can't do an interview at the door."

  Yu

  Si wanted to drive the two men away directly, but Mu Ze said that if they accepted the interview first and then refused halfway, it would definitely lead to these people speculating and slandering him in the next report.

  Yu Si, who was worried about his brother, completely believed the nonsense of the bad guys. He could only suppress his shame and said according to the script that Mu Ze had set at the beginning, "Yu Si went to school. If you still want to interview, you can ask Mu Ze."

  Justin was stunned, and vigilance and ecstasy rose from his heart at the same time.

  They chose to contact Yu Si first at the beginning because they were afraid that they would be rejected if they went directly to Mu Ze. If Mu Ze had any connection with the people behind the laboratory, it would alert the enemy.

  But now, it seems that Mu Ze took the initiative to contact them.

  It was so smooth and coincidental that Justin was like this