79

"When can we arrive?" Selina kept looking back at the troops behind her, feeling anxious.

Although these people were riding horses that had been improved by mixed blood, Selina still felt that they were slow. After all, every second he couldn't see Reines made him extremely uneasy.

Dylan let the horse stop beside her, the paladin pursed his lips. He was no less worried about Rhines than Selena.

But as a paladin, he couldn't express his emotions like a girl, so he had to endure it.

Selina was anxious for a while, then she glanced at Dylan next to her and saw that his back was straight and his eyes were staring into the distance.

Selina felt that there was a big dog sitting next to her that was particularly worried about its owner, but because it was given the wait command, it could only fidget and flick its tail.

Her mood improved slightly because of this association.

In fact, Dylan is quite good. In the temple, he and Rhines are inseparable. He has a good figure. It seems that he will be comfortable whether Rhines is in the upper or lower position.

...It's best to be on top so it doesn't hurt.

...but her Rhynes might not be able to do that.

Selina filled her mind endlessly with these little things, forcing herself not to think about those messy things.

And suddenly, her mind recalled the unintentional words of a certain bishop who passed by her before setting off.

What he said was, "If you want Rhines to be safe, you should actually beg me." 】

Selena felt a little weird in her heart.

In fact, the characters of the eight bishops are quite strange. After all, they have received so much divine power. Over time, they have become closer and closer to the true God, and their personalities are less like ordinary people.

It would be understandable if Miya had such a strong sense of territory.

Selena convinced herself in her mind.

...Though she still felt weird.

After thinking for a moment, Selina said hello to Dylan, "I want to go talk to the bishop. Please help me hold the horse."

Of course Dylan would not object.

He watched Selena quickly approach the only carriage in the team, then said something at the window, got on the carriage neatly and looked away.

The paladin looked worriedly in the direction of Cyril Manor and prayed for Rhines in his heart.

"Father God, if you can hear my humble request, please keep His Royal Highness the Son safe and sound."

In the carriage on the other side, Selina sat opposite Miya with her body a little tense.

The bishop had probably been running some kind of ritual or blessing the entire team, and his eyes had completely turned pale gold.

Because it's so light, it looks a lot like silver.

Selina made some mental notes before speaking slowly, "Sir, thank you for your kindness."

The bishop didn't seem to take it too seriously when facing her, and his silver eyes swept over Selina. Then he took it back and said, "Rhines is my only student. Even without you, I will save him."

His voice was indescribably hollow, without emotion, and he just used words to simply express his meaning.

This made Selina...very uncomfortable.

Mia is more like a humanoid creature than a human being, so when facing him, Selina has an unspeakable fear.

She gritted her teeth and continued, "Sir, I am very grateful for your help to Rhines. It's just that I have a little problem."

Mia did not speak, nor did she drive her away. This is what it means to wait for Selina to ask.

"...I want to ask, what do you mean by what you said to me before setting off?"

Mia still didn't speak, but quietly returned her gaze to her body. In an instant, Selina felt the pressure increase sharply.

But she couldn't escape, not to mention that Reines was still with Cyril. She needed Mia so much.

So Selina repeated that sentence, "You said that if I want to save Rhines, I should come to you."

"This sentence means literally." Mia answered.

Selina didn't know if it was her imagination, but she felt that Mia was a little happy when she said this.

"Sorry, sir, I may be a little confused." Selena moved her legs awkwardly, "I just feel that you have other intentions?"

When she said this again, Selena said Regret it.

How could she maliciously speculate on the words of a bishop. If Mia pursues her case, she will be arrested by the church.

But what Selena didn't expect was that Mia answered her.

"I thought I made it very clear, Selina Cobo." Mia's light eyelashes drooped, hiding her smile and a little bit of bad success.

He was indeed very pleasant.

If Selena had come into contact with other bishops, she would have noticed a clear difference in Mia. After all, the distortion caused by humans using their bodies to carry divine power is completely different from the distortion caused by the dark god using his tentacles to create a clone and pretend to be a human.

Rhines never knew how many times he was kissed by his teacher while he was sleeping. Nor would he know what the bishop wanted to do every time he knelt down for a long time while praying and was picked up by Mia.

He would massage Rhines, explain the history of the continent to him, and hold Rhines, who was only wearing a thin white robe, into the warm water.

And his little lover will look up at him trustingly and shyly, like an unconscious little lamb on the altar.

But he can't touch Rhines, because Cyril is the real body.

Mia must be like a true, ascetic saint who only tastes and tastes.

But soon, he could actually hold Reines. The frightened little lover in the dark god needed to be carefully cared for and coaxed before he would let down his guard again.

A smile flashed across the bishop's eyes, "Dylan doesn't have much time for Reines. He needs training and needs to be the face of the Holy See to appease the common people. And Reines also needs to pray and see people." "

If you want to In the Holy See, if you want to find a 'husband' for Reines, you should say those words in front of me."

Selena felt like she was being hit hard on the head.

Mia looked so similar to the God of Light. Although she had some other thoughts about him because of those words, she never thought that the bishop would actually say these things.

"...I'm sorry, you...I mean you should concentrate on serving the gods, right?" Selena was tongue-tied, "And I don't want to find a husband for Reines. This is not allowed."

"Serve" There is no conflict between gods and kissing my students." A slight smile appeared on Mia's face, "Rhines is very good, he shouldn't mind changing 'teacher' to 'husband'."

He looked out the window. , with the jungle and the sky in his eyes, "Maybe you can stick to your opinion, but in that case, I will have to lock Rhines in a small room for a while. You should know that sometimes believers will get guidance from gods, Kneel down and worship in front of the statue for several days."

Then everyone thought His Royal Highness the Son had received a gift from the gods, but in fact it was you who pressed Reines in front of the statue of God and kept... "gifting"?

When she thought of Reines being caged by Mia and crying under the red robe, or turning her back to him to pray for rest, Selina didn't know why but she hated the bishop in front of her.

Obviously before persuading Dylan, she also thought about whether Reines would be taken on horseback by an inexperienced and impatient paladin.

She actually wanted to find a long-term partner for Reines. As a noble, Selina knew what the truest love looked like. At the same time, she didn't care so much about the rules, so naturally she wouldn't restrain Reines.

But the feeling the bishop gave her made Selina feel wary for no reason.

He's a bit like Cyril.

...Selena finally softened her voice and said, "I can understand your thoughts, but my brother may be a little unwell when he comes back this time. I hope you can give Rhines some time to recover, okay?"

She also As for running away with Rhines, the bishop is not as easy to deceive as Dylan. Selina is still self-aware of her words.

On the other side, the bishop seemed to agree and looked out the window without speaking.

Rhines opened his eyes at the sound of a shattering glass window.

He fell asleep in the quilt, and Cyril changed the quilt for him and left.

Rhines subconsciously shrank toward the inside of the bed, but after seeing the person outside the window clearly, he froze, "Selena?" At

the entrance of the manor, the bishop stepped out of the carriage, lowered his eyes and met the housekeeper who was already suppressed by two paladins. Looking at each other.

Mia smiled and said, "Where is my little white bird?"