99

"...Xiao Si." Yu's mother mechanically called her son, "Who are you talking to?"

  Yu Si took a step back and covered the receiver of the mobile phone cautiously. Mu Ze suddenly approached and kissed him on the forehead. Yu Si was caught off guard and almost cried out.

  "Don't make trouble." Yu Si warned fiercely, "Go do your own thing."

  His hair was touched by Mu Ze, and the young man's fingertips rolled a few strands of Yu Si's hair to play, "Come to eat after the call."

  Humans and animals are the same, always like to rub against their close companions.

  Yu Si covered his hot ear tips and continued to talk to Yu's mother on the other end of the phone, "Mom, I will come over after I finish eating with Mu Ze."

  ...

  Dead silence.

  Yu's mother's throat moved, "Mu Ze, he, come too..."

  She looked down at her other hand on the table, which was trembling slightly. Why did Yu Si feel that Mu Ze was by his side? Wasn't her little son dead?

  Even though she hadn't touched her son's cold body with her own hands, Mu Ze's identity had been verified by both domestic and foreign judicial departments.

  How is it possible? How is it possible?

  What did Yu Si see?

  Mother Yu's eyes went dark, and a huge sense of absurdity and fear slowly captured her mind.

  On the other side, because she had not spoken for a long time, Yu Si called her strangely, "Mom? Are you working? Then I'll hang up first..."

  Mother Yu often ignored his calls because of work, and Yu Si thought it was the same this time, but then her almost sharp voice came from the other side.

  "Don't hang up!"

  Yu Si's fingers trembled and he was startled.

  Then, Mother Yu's voice suppressed again, "Is he with you?"

  Yu Si reacted for a while and realized that this he should refer to Mu Ze.

  "Mu Ze he..."

  "Xiao Si, don't talk, listen to mom." The belated fear made Mother Yu unable to suppress the trembling of her whole body, "Your brother Mu Ze is dead, Mu Ze is dead, did you hear it?"

  ...

  Yu Si felt that his mind was blank for a moment. He subconsciously denied, "Mom, what are you talking about, Mu Ze he..."

  "Don't talk!" Mother Yu growled.

  This woman, who was always calm and self-sustaining, had almost never lost her composure in front of Yu Si. She held the phone with her back slightly arched, like a beast ready to attack.

  "Mom doesn't know what's going on, but the person next to you must not be Mu Ze. Leave home now, no matter whether that person wants money or wants to dig out news about our family, the most important thing now is your safety. Leave home now, you hear me!"

  Mothers always react most strongly to protecting their children.

  Yu's mother originally wanted to slowly tell Yu Si about Mu Ze, but now, all the information accumulated in her mind has been poured out all at once.

  "Mu Ze has not returned, and your brother has died abroad due to drug abuse."

  Yu Si stood there in a daze, with his mother's voice in his ears that was hard to describe but also full of worry and fear.