102

Everything was very beautiful. Yu Si and Bai Meng planned their trip for the next few days in this foreign town during the holiday. The only thing they were not satisfied with was that Bai Meng did not seem to know much about the place where he grew up.

  Bai Meng, who was stared at by his lover with dissatisfied eyes, smiled helplessly, "I have been away from here for a long time."

  The economy of the town is not developed. There is even only one school in the residential area for all the children in the town to go to school. Yu Si vaguely remembered that Bai Meng told him that he started his modeling career when he was less than sixteen years old.

  Yu Si groaned and grabbed Bai Meng's fingers and shook them like he was angry. "Then you have to accompany me for the next few days as compensation."

  Yu Si did not look up, his ears turned pink, and he made a reserved request.

  He was like a cold and unfriendly cat who suddenly wanted to be caressed and acted like a spoiled child. He thought he was reserved, but in fact he was soft to the bone, which made people feel cute.

  Bai Meng just smiled and watched him without saying anything.

  He really enjoyed the feeling of being chased by his little lover.

  So he pretended to be very hesitant and leaned back in his chair, "But..."

  He saw Yu Si's eyes widened slightly in expectation and nervousness. If he rejected his invitation now, Yu Si would definitely have a moment of loss, and then pretended not to care, and said to him in a little temper, "Okay, then I'll go by myself."

  He was really bad, just wanting to bully Yu Si like this, to see him look wronged and pitiful.

  Bai Meng tapped his fingers on his legs, and just as he was about to speak, a knock on the door interrupted what he was about to say.

  Yu Si got up with some doubts. They didn't know anyone here. Although the house was under Bai Meng's name, according to his lover, he had no relatives in the world.

  So, who would knock on the door?

  Yu Si didn't see Bai Meng's eyes suddenly darken after a slight pause.

  Yu Si walked to the door unconsciously, opened the door with one hand, and looked out. He raised his eyes in surprise and looked at the tall young man who was almost 1.9 meters tall.

  "-Hello?" Yu Si greeted.

  This town may really be a place of outstanding people and beautiful scenery. The young man who knocked on the door looked sunny and bright, with a pair of ocean-like eyes, as if when he was born, his mother scooped a handful of water from the blue sea not far away and pressed it into his eyes.

  Yu Si is not a person who is obsessed with looks, but he was still a little stunned when he saw the young man. He inexplicably felt that he seemed to have seen this person somewhere, but Yu Si had obviously never been to this country, and his overseas travel was limited to Europe.

  The young man smiled and raised his hand in front of Yu Si's eyes, "Why are you staring at me like this? Do you think I'm handsome?"

  Young people from foreign countries are particularly enthusiastic and open, and they actually asked such a question directly. Yu Si subconsciously

  took a step back. The shy oriental young man really couldn't stand such an open folk custom.

  "I'm sorry, I just think you look familiar." Yu Si stammered to explain, "Are you knocking on the door for something?"