76

Birds in nature are always alert. They stand on small branches, always on guard against predators that feed on them.

But Rhines was different. Cyril's little white bird had stayed in a comfortable space for too long, and everyone was pampering and supporting him. As time went by, his brain, which could memorize the history of the continent in a week, became somewhat slow.

Reines looked at Cyril blankly, his light eyelashes trembled, and then stopped. He didn't know what to say. Cyril's words sounded believable and ridiculous at the same time.

The amount of information was too huge. The beautiful His Highness the Holy Son reacted for a while and then slowly said, "...That's it?"

The smile on Cyril's face froze for a moment.

Reines had really been spoiled by Cyril these past two days. He actually compared it carefully in his mind, making his cheeks and the tips of his ears turn slightly pink.

"If His punishment only makes me... desire you more, it doesn't seem to be very serious. God's punishment is not that simple, so what you said is not true."

Rhines has read the records of the temple, and the dark faith has not developed. A very important factor in rising up is because their gods are too cruel.

All human beings who have been gifted by the gods will either die or go crazy. Only those with less talent can survive.

If what Cyril said is true, then Reines is certainly more guilty than those believers. According to the Dark God's character, he should be tortured repeatedly with countless torture instruments.

But he only grew magic patterns, horns and a tail... and a body that goes into heat regularly.

...

Rhines raised his chin slightly like a shy and reserved aristocratic young master after being teased, "Gods will not punish betrayal believers in just two hours."

Cyril:...

Rhines The more he said, the smoother he said, "And I'm not injured. There's no blood, so the Dark God can't be contacted at all."

Although the waist will be uncomfortable, the lips and the tip of the tongue will hurt, and some places will be weak and sore due to excessive contraction. pain.

--But his self-healing ability is very good. No matter how... messy he was the night before, he would not have to lie in bed the next day.

To translate this sentence, Reines is saying that the dark god Cyril around him is not very good at making his little lover feel like he is being punished.

"...Really?" Cyril asked with a smile.

Cyril considers himself not a kind god, but a creature born of darkness, belonging to two camps with the God of Light. In earlier ancient books, some scholars even believed that Cyril was a god who did not belong to the living, which is why his sacrifices were so bloody and cruel.

He has so many sensational names and so many crazy deeds.

Now, because he is too gentle with his little lover, he is considered bad. The followers he has marked do not recognize their faith, and Rhines does not recognize his identity as the Dark God.

Not bad, Cyril thought with rare gritted teeth.

The Dark God's hundreds of tentacles twisted anxiously, eager to rush out and stick to Reines to threaten him. Let the little holy son who pretended to be reserved and indifferent pay the price for his words.

Let him see with his own eyes that his bulging belly flattened bit by bit, and let Rhines clearly feel how he absorbed... and how he regained his strength.

The body of a succubus is not like that of a human. It only has one feeding system. I'm afraid that when the time comes, Reines will beg him to let him get rid of the excess water.

Cyril could have completely let Rhines be him everywhere, letting him cry and crawl on his tentacles and have to be pulled into his arms again.

...

Cyril stood up and put Rhines on the bed. "I'm glad I didn't hurt Sis, but Sis needs to think carefully about what I said."

He bent down, brushed aside Rhines's bangs, and looked at her directly. Looking into those blue eyes, he comforted himself in his heart. He shouldn't be in a hurry, after all, he will soon have the opportunity to do whatever he wants, right?

But when that time comes, he won't let Reines accept just one tentacle.

Reines felt inexplicably in danger. He instinctively shrank back and put his arm on Cyril's collarbone.

The sky showed a magnificent transition from light blue to light purple, and finally turned into black on the horizon.

Just when the jade bell rang seven times, Selina came here again.

Instead of waiting at the gate like last time, she asked the groom to park the car at the small side gate.

A black veil connected to her hat covered most of Selena's face. She got out of the car, dragging someone by her hand, a noble woman-Mrs. Cobo.

To be precise, it was Mrs. Cobo who was tied up with hemp rope and her mouth was sealed with a strip of cloth.

As a daughter, treating the mother who gave birth to her in this way can no longer be described as impolite. If reported to court, Selina may even be expelled from the Cobo family at Mrs. Cobo's request.

Someone has already noticed the movement here and is looking here as if nothing is happening.

Selina kept her panic expression on her face and pulled hard on the struggling Mrs. Cobb. Her white fingers were already stained with blood from the woman's frantic struggle.

But Selina's fingers seemed to be welded on, with no intention of letting go.

She quickly walked up the steps, and under the shocked gaze of the pastor, she handed the family seal into his hand with trembling fingers.

"I," Selina's voice was horribly dry. She paused before continuing, "I am Selina Cobo, and this is my mother, Duke Cobo."

The pastor is not very old. The fact that he can stand here guarding the door instead of standing in front to entertain believers and nobles like other colleagues means that his status is not that noble.

Naturally, he is much timid.

He nodded hurriedly twice, "Okay, miss, but you need to untie the Duke. God of Light, we should respect our parents..."

"My mother was bewitched by the devil!"

Selina shouted hurriedly. Cut her off.

Outside the temple, the word "Devil" seemed like a drop of ink falling into clear water, suddenly making the atmosphere tense.

"Oh, miss, I mean, don't say this nonsense." The priest said slowly, with an expression of fear and shocked curiosity on his face.

Selena said word for word, "Everything I said is true."