Twenty four.

"Why did they have to do it in the church though?" one of the members asked.

Karen and Tamela were once again attending church and the police came inside and arrested Patrick who had the nerve to even show up at church and that's where they found him.

He couldn't be found where he was since they made a case on Friday and Tamela called them when she saw him immediately at the church and they came and did their job even if unfortunately it was in the middle of service. She wasn't going to let him slip up.

"You fuckin bitch! " Patrick yelled at Karen and Tamela as the police escorted him out fighting .

"Fuckin lesbians!" he yelled at them.

"Get the dykes out of here!"

"You and that fucking wife of yours are gonna pay for this shit!!! Ya hear me?! You're gonna pay for this shit!" Patrick yelled letting Tamela and Karen's secret about being married out while the congregation had their phone's out to record.

"Oh God! " Karen said rubbing her temple, all she thought was that she needed to get her babies out of here immediately.

So Karen quickly got up and put her bags and told Tamela to take some also and she pushed the stroller back in the church as she tried to maneuver through the videos and people and their security quickly followed them to try and cover them.

Karen got into the boardroom of the church and took the stroller seat that could convert into a car seat to take the kids out and she put it on top of the table to check them .

"This is going to be so crazy. " Tamela said and Karen just kept on checking if the babies are alright in panic as tears fell from her eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that. " Karen said .

"Baby... " Tamela started.

"No! No, you didn't think anything through.. why would you call them in church!?" Karen asked her .

"Baby I couldn't let him get away... this was our chance to get him." Tamela yelled back.

"You should've thought about this Tamela , there was going to be another way. Now everybody knows!" Karen yelled .

"What? Is that what You fuckin care about right now Karen? Everybody!?" Tamela asked.

"Don't do that, don't yell in front of my kids!" Karen said.

"you started this shit, baby we have him now . " Tamela said saying the last part calmly.

"There had to be another way! Do you know what just happened? Our lives are ruined. " Karen said.

"I could get kicked out of the church! " Karen said.

"Karen that shouldn't be what you fuckin care about right now! That man could've been a danger to us... to our babies... he fuckin killed Demitrius! " Tamela yelled and they were disturbed by the door opening.

"Karen... are you guys okay?" Karen heard her sister Twinkie ask as the rest of the family got in the room.

"Karen what happened?" Jacky asked

"Tamela got stupid that's what happened. " Karen said and everyone looked at Tam.

"Don't start with me Karen... I had no choice." Tamela said.

"My whole life has been this church, I did help Drew build it... I cried here I mourned here and I will lose everything because of this stupid moment that we could've avoided. " Karen said panicking.

"Karen calm down. " Jacky said trying to comfort her even though she didn't know what was going on.

Tamela got annoyed and started going to put the car seats back into a stroller.