eighteen.

"Karen from the moment I kidnapped you and got to spend time with you I knew that I never want to live without you... you set a fire burning in me and you didn't even know of my walls because you broke them the minute you striked a conversation with me. I have never felt this way about anyone else and I'm glad that you're the person who I feel this way about, no one else. Not lying the first moment I saw you I thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world even though I was a little concerned..." Tamela said and Karen cut in.

"No... you called me old!" Karen jokingly commented .

"I did... I was being mean." Tamela said and the laughs quieted down.

"I thought you were beautiful and I still do and Lord I went crazy finding out your heart is just as beautiful..." Tamela said and Karen blushed really hard.

"I am so excited to spend my life with you my love, I cannot wait for everyday experiences with you. I love you so much Karen Clark and I am honored to be your wife." Tamela ended and there were tears in Karen's eyes.

"Tamela..." Karen let out, "I'm scared." she cried out honestly and Tamela wiped a tear from her eye.

"I know what it means to love someone during fear, you have helped choose love in fear, even in the so called doubt and I apologize for ever taking us away from each other and I promise I will never leave your side... I will stand by you through everything. I cannot wait to wake up everyday to your beautiful face, talk about a beauty" Karen said and watched Tamela smile.

" I am the luckiest woman and I thank God that he chose me to spend the rest of my life with you, you're making a very wise decision by marrying me." Karen said jokingly and they both laughed.

" Right by the power invested in me... I know pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss your bride." said the officiator and pointed out to Tamela.

Tamela and Karen sealed their vows with a kiss and Tamela held her face to linger into the kiss for a bit until Karen laughed into it and tapped her comically because she didn't want too much next to people. But the people that were there were only Sofia, her husband, the officiator and the three guys who were helping put up the stalls.

After they were done with the ceremony they took pictures and they took a walk at the beach watching the sun go down completely as they both walked.

Karen stopped their tracks and she took both Tamela's hands she looked into her eyes and she started praying... praying for her, praying for them. And all Tamela could do was to close her eyes and listen to the prayers of her wife over them. As they were praying Karen turned it into a praise and she started jumping all around as if she caught the holy ghost. Tamela looked at her lovingly as she got into her element, her white dress covered in sand and water on the floor of it as she kept dancing.

"Whooo, Chiille- okay now I'm done!" Karen cried out as she was now out of breath.

"You got it all out Mrs Clark-Johnson?" Tamela asked her and Karen nodded.

"You're a wonderful woman Karen Clark-Johnson. " Tamela said kissing her forehead.

Tamela took her hand leading her so they can get away and got to the restaurant which they walked back to.

"Oh my God... baby this is beautiful!" Karen exclaimed looking around inside the restaurant that was just for them and it had decorations and just married signs.

"I know... I didn't do this!" Tamela said and Karen looked at her not believing her.

"Honestly baby, I just thought we will come to eat here... Sof said that's what we should do after." Tamela said.