twenty-nine.

A year passed and the family dealt with a lot throughout it, Karen and Tamela decided to give the family a chance to be there apart of their union and they decided to have a wedding with all their family and friends.

Throughout the year they've had to deal with court cases for Patrick and church critics that Tamela didn't even attend church with Karen anymore which Karen understood and didn't try to talk her into going all the time.

She went back to church after some elders were removed from the board after what was done to her, her sisters were there every step of the way even when she boycotted. But she stopped attending church with her kids, she didn't want them to grow up in the spotlight until they were old enough to choose for themselves.

Kierra walked down the aisle first walking as both her hands held Amani and Alden's little hands as they walked with her, they held tiny flower baskets in the other hand and Kierra tried to make sure that they didn't fall as they had the rings in them and people awed at the their cuteness.

Tamela got out first and she walked down the aisle with Sofia by her side and everybody stood welcoming the bride , wowing her beautiful embroidery nude lace dress that hugged her curves and was also silk.

Majority of the people that were there were Karen's family and friends who turned out to also be Tamela's family and friends and some of her business partners .

Karen wore a royal lace off-the-shoulder ball gown dress with a plunging v neck and a corset that was strewn with diamonds, pearls , and sequins. She walked with her so J Drew and everyone watched as she walked down the aisle with 1 pc Cathedral length veil.

Tamela watched as her wife walked down the aisle once more, she loved her first wedding dress but this one she loved more because it showed that she took time in planning for it and she looked so regal in it.

"Mommy , mommy " Alden's little voice tried to yell in the hall and Karen turned and smiled at him.

"Hi babies " Karen waved at both her twins and Alden tried to go to her but Kierra held him.

"That's mommy's baby ya'll. " Tamela said and the guests laughed.

They both looked at each other at the alter and they complimented each other trying not to be too loud to be heard and the officiator started them with a prayer and he continued to marry them.

Both women said their vows in front of their family and friends and they put their rings on and shared their kiss to close off the part of the ceremony.

The two got out of the hall and took pictures with their friends and family , having fun as their babies were impatient wanting them to hold them which made them laugh.

They made it to the reception as they danced getting in, enjoying their family cheers. They sat down and watched performances... speeches from their loved ones and enjoyed the food and drinks.

"Promise me we will never be apart. " Karen said in her arms as they slow danced.

"I will never leave you baby, we're locked forever baby." Tamela said and she kissed her.

Everyone else joined in and danced with them, dancing the night away getting compliments of how beautiful the day was.

"Thank you for including us this time Tamela. " Dorinda said smiling.

"Yes, you guys make a very beautiful couple. " Twinkie said.

"Thank you so much guys, I appreciate that you guys are here and got to celebrate with me. " Karen said to them.

"We wouldn't have missed it for the world." Jack said and the sisters all hugged each other.

"Congratulations again Mommy!!" Kierra yelled hugging her mother