one.

"With all due respect... I do not appreciate ya'll coming up with this intervention without speaking to me first , it was a really ugly move and God doesn't like ugly." The Bishop said .

"Now bishop we were just trying to look out for you before any word got out in the church." One of the board members said.

"I understand that, what I'm saying is that one of you could have come to me before all of you had gathered and ganged me up on it... "

"I could have at least given a chance to find out without so many people on my case so I can have room to my reactions, I am a man of God that is down currently and I wanna throw things and curse but I can't do anything in respect to all of you." the bishop said to them.

"Well we will be leaving then... we just thought that you should consider what we said, we do not want the reputation of the church in a terrible state because of this. " an older man said as he was getting up.

Then everyone else proceeded to get follow the man by getting up one by one, with each of them patting the Bishops shoulder in attempt to comfort.

Once everyone was cleared the bishop sat in his stool with his hands rubbing all over his head. He couldn't believe the pictures before him... he didn't think in his mind ever that this would happen to him. He did everything he could to be the best that he could and yet... he still failed in the most important thing in his life.

He kept in his stool looking at the evidence before him. Looking them over and over again for a blip... maybe they were fake? Maybe they were photoshopped? It cannot be real, he thought to himself. It cannot be real, he kept looking them over and over again but they seemed real enough to him... the detail, the angles, everything was real.

And if  it was fake then who would want to do such a thing to him? He had no enemies as far as he was concerned... who would want to ruin his life this way? He contemplated and couldn't think of anyone. No one he knows would go above and beyond , to this extreme to try and hurt him this way.

Drew got up and packed the evidence that he was given into an envelope. He got into his office and thought about whether he should go home or not, he really didn't want to go home just yet. He thought he had anger in his body and didn't want to do anything out of the anger. But he knew that not going home will only make matters worse.

"Ms Kenzie?" Drew asked himself out loud... why would the board suggest her? Has he given signs out to them that he's interested in her? How long have the known to have planned this out and made their own decisions? He asked himself.

"Lord , please give me strength." Drew sighed as he got up to get his keys and jacket and left the office to get to his house with the envelope in his hands.

His drive to his house seemed like the longest , he didn't want to get there... he didn't want the confrontation because he didn't know how he would go by it. But he knew that he was an angry black man currently and nothing could be said or done to change it but the truth.

Drew got in his yard and parked his car. He moved like how he felt, and he was slow with it not enjoying the thought of what he is coming home into. He managed to make it through his front door and got in.

"Hey honey... " Karen said walking down the stairs of their house.

"You like it? " Karen asked shyly, she was wearing navy blue lingerie that showed almost everything but hid the important parts.

Drew just looked at his wife, he was disappointed in her. And he shifted his direction to the kitchen .

Karen was shocked and kind of hurt by her husband's actions and she followed him around in the kitchen and saw him taking out the wine that was saved up for when she wanted to act like a chef and cook something fancy pouring the wine because both of them didn't drink. But Drew was drinking it today.

"Drew what's wrong honey you don't drink... that is for cooking." Karen said to her husband worried about him.

Karen walked up to him and tried to touch him and Drew just roughly shifted from his wife's touch.

"Drew honey you're scaring me what's wrong? " Karen asked scared of her husband's reaction.

"You Karen... you're what's wrong , get up out my face now with all that fake caring. " Drew said .

"Now I don't know what's the matter with you but you're not about to talk to me like you're some pimp... I AM YOUR WIFE!!!!" Karen said getting really annoyed.

"My wife? MY WIFE? Man get outta here!" Drew said throwing the envelope in Karen's face.