Twenty.

"Honey I am sure that I want the baby to look like you, I don't have a problem with using your eggs." Tamela said...

"I don't know, I already had babies that look like me Tam... I already know what they look like." Karen said.

"Yes but you don't what our baby will look like and I want him or her to have your entire face... I wanna have a little you. Plus there's a reason why God gave you the idea of freezing your eggs when you did... for this reason." Tamela said.

They have been having this argument for a while since they were planning on starting the process and Tamela understood where Karen was coming from but she didn't see that as a big deal.

"I don't know , I want to also think about you in this decision ." Karen said .

"You don't have to think about that if I'm the one who wants it baby." Tamela said.

"But what if I want a little you also?" Karen asked and got on top of her straddling her.

"Well we could always make two." Tamela said kissing her neck.

"I don't want no two babies... time is not on my side Tamela." Karen said laughing at her.

"It's not funny, I'm not laughing we could both get what we want." Tamela said to Karen.

"Oh my lord you're serious, Tamela we can't have babies back to back. I'm not promised enough time to see the both of them grow." Karen said.

"We'll have them at the same time, they could be twins. And you're not going anywhere anytime soon... we just started out my love, you're not running from me now." Tamela said to her wife.

"Well we'll talk about it later, I'm gonna be late for my date with the kids." Karen said and she got up from her then Tamela smacked her ass as she walked by.

"I love you baby. " Karen yelled.

"I love you a lot more " Tamela yelled back.

A year later :

"Mommy how do you plan on hiding Alden and Amani from your sisters?" Kierra asked her mother while she was holding her new born baby brother Alden they were given names that started with the letter A to match their mama's middle name which was Amanda... Tamela Amanda Clark-Johnson... since she wasn't using her father's name.

Karen came out to Kierra and J Drew a few months when she realized that she had to tell somebody to talk to them about it all especially when Tamela would drive her crazy some times during their pregnancy.

Also she had to give them time to take it in before they got to meet their new siblings.

They used both their eggs for Alden and Amani and they used the same sperm donor for the eggs. They let the doctor decide on the gender of the twins and they spend the entire pregnancy not knowing which baby belonged to who's egg but they didn't care also... they just wanted healthy babies.

Her kids were mad at her for a while that she went and built a whole new life without telling any of her family but they later understood her reasons and they met and got along with Tamela and saw that they really loved each other. They figured if their dad can move on and find new love... their mom could also despite who it was that she loved.

"I really don't know... I have been thinking about that myself. I also want them to grow up in church so I know that I have to tell them soon." Karen said to her kids.

"Yeah, look at Amani, she looks exactly like Kierra." J Drew yelled out holding his baby sister Amani

"Shhh J Drew, Tamela is sleeping." Kierra warned.