♡𝙰 𝙴𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎♡ YAN! Fᴏʟʟʏ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

WARNINGS: obsessive behavior, mentions of death/killing

Summary: Folly has taken a liking to you. That's not a good thing.

DO NOT ROMANTICIZE THIS BEHAVIOR. This is purely fiction, and written for fun. Thank you.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

It all started with that dream.

If only you could've prevented everything that had taken place. If you were just scared, maybe she wouldn't be interested in you at all. Bravery was not the only thing that had chained you to this position.

The crimson eye that bore itself into your very soul, the very being behind your capture.

Sadly, hatred would get you no where. Escape from your situation was simply hopeless.

꧁⚠︎︎꧂ ➺ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶠʳᵉᵉ

As of recently you've been losing a lot of sleep.

Your dreams haven't been pleasant at all, and it just seems like you couldn't escape them. They come one after another, like a cycle of dreams about the same figure.

Dreams? More like nightmares.

It's hard to explain exactly what takes place in the nightmares. Each one is the same yet drastically different. The same crimson eye, the same figure.

Waking up in a cold sweat each time you slept made you not want to slip into unconsciousness at all.

You were scared to fall asleep.

It seemed as if the figure was amused by your fear. Making sure to make the patterns of nightmares worsened each time you fell into their world.

Tormenting you was fun, the crimson eye had to admit.

. . .

"I can't sleep... I'm.. Im just too scared to.." You would stumble over your words. You fiddled with your fingers, needing to do something with your hands.

Dr. RETRO would look at you with a concerned expression. She would scan over your physical appearance, noticing the eye bags that lay underneath your organ of sight.

She would sigh, having a bit of trouble finding out an effective way to help you. "Meow... meow meow merr..(Well sugar... everyone has been having nightmares like these.)" Dr. RETRO would start, leaning against the bars of the elevator.

"Meow mew meow, mroew meow. (So you certainly aren't the only one dealing with this, but it seems she has been purposefully making your nightmares worse.)" Dr. Retro explained, letting out a slight huff.

Your look turns to one of curiosity and confusion. A few questions would pop up into your consciousness. Why is this dream parasite purposely making your nightmares worse than the others? What was the purpose?

"But why...?" You ask, not expecting her to have the answers. But at least hoping she might now a reason connected to why you have it worse than the others. "Meow meow, mew. (I'm trying to figure that out too sugar, I'll see what I can do to find out.)" Dr RETRO would offer you a smile of reassurance. It helped ease you a bit. Maybe things would be okay.

. . .

You didn't know what Dr. RETRO did but it seems the nightmares have stopped. Well, at least for a little while.

You made sure to thank her for that.

You felt safe going to bed that night.

You would say you wished you would've stayed up but that wouldn't have helped either. This may as well be inevitable.

~

"You seriously thought you could escape me?"

The familiar booming voice erupted from behind you. You flinch and freeze up, your heart beginning to race.

"Aww... how pitiful..."

Footsteps echoed throughout the void. You don't dare turn around, not wanting to see her face again.

"That little cat couldn't keep you away from me for long. She's out of the way now though."

That statement made you turn around. You see the familiar figure of Folly, towering over you. A menacing expression placed upon her face. Her sentence implied something. And now, reading your conscience as if it was book, she would nod.

"You're correct, I killed her."

How do you respond to that. Do you cry? Break down? Or just keep staring up at her with a blank expression. It wouldn't help the situation. Even so a river of tears would flow from your eyes and you began to quiver.

Folly would chuckle, mocking you.

"You know, after all this time we've spent together. I came to a decision. I'm going to take you for my own."

꧁⚠︎︎꧂ ➺ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ

And now you sit in the taunting void.

With the reminder you cannot do anything to change your fate.

You are now stuck, in this eternal nightmare. Kept for Folly's own amusement and obsession.

"Sweet dreams..."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

755 words

First off I want to apologize if Folly is out of character and that the story is kinda shitty

I know I wanted to do something along the lines of "what if folly was yandere" Im not exactly sure if this is good or not

Let me know what you think and I might re write it