♡𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚘, 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚔.♡Bɪᴠᴇ & Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Sooooo likeeeee

This is more of like a little skit to help get my motivation back up

I literally thought of this while taking a shower 😭

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You were just minding your own business, scrolling through your phone and munching on some snack. Though, Bive unexpectedly barged through the door. You look up from your phone at her without even flinching.

"Y/N, I FOUND OUT THE WHOLE THING WITH-"

Bive would usually just break into your house whenever she had to rant about something. Why your house? Because you were one of the only people who would actually listen to her.

While she was ranting the only thing you could think about was how bad she smelled.

"AND-"

"When's the last time you have taken a shower?"

You sort of blurted it out, but you needed to know. She looked at you with an annoyed expression, because you interrupted her and now were talking to her about hygiene.

She stayed silent for a couple of moments, actually thinking about it. "I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T TAKE THEM.... The water can brainwash you..." Bive hissed, frowning.

You looked at her with blank expression before grabbing a spray bottle.

Bive looked at you, with what only could be described as fear.

"Y/N what are you gonna do..."

"Sorry bro, but you stink."

Bive then ran with you following after her. When she ran outside, you quickly grabbed the hose and turned it on.

You then chased Bive with the hose as she shrieked with terror. After a bit, she finally gave up and just let you hose her down. You were also able to get shampoo and conditioner to wash her as well.

Now with her soaked and shivering, you wrapped her in a towel and brung her to the bathroom.

You got a blow dryer, and turned it on. You would then begin to blow dry Bive, which helped the pile of wet hair to become dry again.

Once she was finally dry, she looked extremely fluffy and puffy. She also smelt WAYYYYYYY WAY WAY WAY better now. You laughed, finding the puff ball look amusing.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?" You snickered, as Bive just stared at you with a blank expression.

"..."

"Bive you smelt horrendous, stop being so dramatic."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

385 words

IM WORKING IN THE DR RETRO CATCH UP RIGHT NOW OKAY!!!

IM ALSO FINALLY ON SUMMER BREAK SO YAY MORE UPDATES!!!

Me and my lovely wife 💕💕