♡𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎♡ Pᴇsᴛ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

SORRY IF THIS ISNT WHAT YOU WANTED!!!!

Love your comments btw man‼️‼️

Also, a little unrelated I've been seeing like really aesthetic books that make me like: "I WANNA MAKE MY BOOK LIKE THAT!!!!" But I feel like due to my sense of humor, the aesthetic may be horribly ruined😔
I like using emojis and using brain rot for the fun of it so I feel like this
➷⁂༄ 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘣𝘥𝘪 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘮𝘢! 😍 -ᖴᒪOᗩTYᑕᒪOᑌᗪ

I FEEL LIKE ITS REALLY GOOFY-
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You placed your hands against the glass of the display case. You peer into the case, perceiving all of the different types of sugary sweets and pastries you're now dying to put into your mouth.

"No. You cannot get every single one."

The voice of Pest would come from behind you. You turn your head towards, a look disappointment present on your face.

"Why not?" You ask, removing your hands from the glass. "Do you want to throw up?" Pest rose and eyebrow, leaving you silent for a few moments.

"Yes."

"You can pick out five pastries, that's it." Pest would ignore your comment, making you frown. A sigh would escape from your lips, an eye roll followed it.

Rather annoyed with the restriction, even if it was generous for someone like Pest, you scope out the pastries that look that most delicious to you. Even though Pest would allow you to eat the whole bakery, you could at least look at the sweets you couldn't have and imagine how they would taste. Maybe that just made you want to eat them even more...

"Which ones do you want." Pest would ask you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Uh, I think I'll take these ones." You answer, positioning your finger to point at which pastries you desired.

Pest would then nod his head as you two would approach the counter. You would talk to the worker there, asking for which sweets you wanted. After Pest paid, you two sat down with the box of pastries in hand.

You would take out one, and bite down on it. The sugary taste, made you hum with a delight. Pest would find himself smiling at your enjoyment, finding you adorable.

"Happy?" He would say, even though he was already aware of the answer.

You nod your head, letting out a satisfied "mhm!" You would then continue to munch on the pastry, earning a soft chuckle from Pest.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

406 words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if this was too short 😭 I don't think I'm too good at writing Pest (still love him though)

Guys I'm gonna explode.