haunting my mind .

it was the October 30th, the night before halloween. when i lived in mexico i would take my little neighbors trick or treating. but you know i can't anymore. i miss seeing their little smiles and them giving me candy.

everyday someone kept ringing or door bell. at the same time every day but everytime i or my dad anwsered it nobody was there. it was weird

also apparently lia was hosting a party tomorrow and she invited the whole group and the whole entire school. Great, she even told my her cousin and her boyfriend would be there and then they go home the next day. that made me so happy. i needed them to leave.

i was out shopping with lia and jizelle for a outfit. first time i left my house without bill. she wanted a slutty theme which was very interesting but we went with it.

we all got our outfits then left. we went back to jizelles house. I'm glad i got lia and jizelle to be friends. it's not that they didn't wanna be friends or is just they didnt know each other until i introduced them.

we ran up to her room and tried on our outfits. lia tried hers first. she got regina georges iconic halloween outfit.

"oh my gosh you look hot" jizelle says and we both giggle. "thanks!!" lia says sitting down. "me next!!" jizelle says running to her bathroom.

she then comes out in a random outfit. i don't think it is a shows outfit but she was hot. tom was definitely gonna rail her tomorrow.

"oh my gosh girl" lia says "girl tom is gonna be screaming his lungs out" i say abd she laughs "okay babes it's your turn" jizelle says pushing me in the bathroom.

i go in and change. i got a tight black dress with black gloves. i looked at myself in the mirror. i was shocked. i stared at myself noticing how skinny i had been getting beacuse of my lack of eating and how the dress made it hella noticeable.

i put on the heels then walk out. their had drop "is it bad?" i ask "no y/n holy shit" lia says staring

"love bill is gonna be more screaming for you then tom will be for me"she says and i laugh.

"WAIT, it has gotta pass the perreo test!!" she says. my eyes widen and i say "oh no i am not gonna throw it back on you" she laughs and says "your lame" i giggle and so did lia and jizelle.

--

it was now halloween day. i just got back from school. i walk in my house with bill. "hola pa" i said smiling "oh hola mija" he says smiling back "oh pa by the way my friend lia is throwing a party and she asked if i can go, do you mind?" i ask

"i dont care as long bill is there with you" he says and i laugh "okay gracias pa" "de nada" he says as me and bill walk up to my room.

"so what are you gonna wear?" bill ask me as we sit down "oh its a surpise, me, lia, and jizelle wanna surpise" i say smiling. bill smiles back and kisses my forehead.

"i hope we get to meet georgs girlfriend tonight" i say "righttt, he keeps talking about her like buddy" bill replies and i giggle.

--

it was about 6:30 pm and we were watching a movie. we put halloweentown 3 on beacuse i mag you know, it's halloween.

i check the time and say "oh i should start getting ready" "you sure? if didnt start until like 9" bill says "bill, i love you, but I'm a girl" he giggles and says "yea i would hope so" i laugh and kiss him.

he kisses back then i break it.

i get up and take a quick shower. i was rushing in there. i came or around 7:00 pm.