perfect start to xmas .

another timeskip HEHHEHE🕺🕺.

it was now the 24th which meant us was Christmas eveee!! i was so exicted. i just can't my stuff from the girls until they come back. except jizelle because her and i already gave the baskets the day before she left.

also the mexican tradition is to open presents at 12:00 am so with my dad and clarise we are gonna do our at 12 even tho clarise is not mexican. and then on the morning I'll open mine with the twins and maybe the g's if they are there.

it was 8:00 pm right now so i still had about 4 hours.

i was with bill and tom and we were making sugar cookies.

they were arguing about the most randomist shit on planet earth. so i was making them. i walk in between them to grab a spatula and they don't even acknowledge me beacuse of their arguing. i just giggle as i walk back.

"ugh your so stupid tom, why on earth do you wanna be named nick" bill says "beacuse the girls can say nick, give me a fick" he smirks.

i just giggle as i mix the batter. "that's so gross" bill says "oh shut it you act like y/n don't be blowing you" tom jokes. my eyes widen and i turn around.

"bill i can't reach" i say and bill hits him for me "thank you" i smile and he smiles back. "owies" tom whines "womp to the fucking womp" i say and bill burst out laughing.

simone then walks in and tom runs up to her fake crying "mommy y/n made bill hit me" he fake pouts "why would did you" she laughs and tom stays quiet "exactly, ouu cookies?" she ask and i nod as i put them in the oven.

there was s little bit of flour on the counter and i get it on my finger than on pulls nose. he gasp and i giggle.

he picks me up and throws me on his shoulder "BRO BILL EVERY DAY BRO" i say giggling.

he brings me to his room and sets me in his bed "gosh finally" i joke. he then sits down next to me "it's our first Christmas together" he smiles.

i smile and rub the flour of his nose. he kisses my forehead and i say "im gonna shower" he nods and i get up. i leave clothes at his house because i literally live here at this point.

i grab my clothes and get in to his bathroom.

--

by now it was 9:00 and i get out the shower. i put on my black crop with plausid pj pants and bills hoodie.

i walk out and see him watching Santa claus 3. the one were jackfrost tries to become Santa.

i smile as i put my dirty clothes in his laundry basket. "oh the cookies are about to be done so i would get them before tom does" he says and my eyes widened. i then down stairs.

the timer had literally 2 seconds left so i quickly turn it off so tom did not hear it go off. i quietly take out the cookies. i set them on the counter and i see a the fucking fattest back turn around. big back activitys question mark??

he gives me his creepy smile as he walks over "NO" i yell. his smile turns in to a frown. "bruh i want one" he says "there to hot, give it a few moments, i have not even put them on the plate dingus" i say. "ugh rude" he says sitting on the counter.

as i was putting them on the plate i see a very fine fine fine fine hot hot hot hot tall figure walk down the stairs. tom smirks and yells "y/n why are you staring at billlllllllll" extending the l. i get caught out of my trance and hit him.

he whined and bill laughs. bill walks up to me abd hugs me from behind "hi my pretty girl" he says and i smile as i put the cookies on the plate "hi my pretty boy" i say. tom fake gags and i roll my eyes.