soon the last of us .

it had been a few months and it was now septemeber.

we were moving soon because honestly we had stalkers. it was uncomfortable living here now. we had deicided to move to la. a lot of celebrities live in la but they always say it's safe so that's what we were deciding to do next week. well just me, bill, tom, and jizelle.

i was sitting on my bed waiting for bill to get out of the shower.

about 5 minutes later he got out "hi" i smiled "hey" he said smiling back.

he jumped on the bed and looked at me "what?" i ask "i have a crazy idea" he said "oh lord what now" i say scared "what if, i go blonde?" he said making me look at him in shock

"are you serious?" i ask giggling "yea i mean like it's just an idea" he said "well it's up to you, I'll still think you will look hot" i say shrugging making him laugh.

he was about to say something but tom walked in "guys im taking jizelle to the doctor so we will be back byee" he said "oh byee" i said and bill waved as tom shut the door

"if were gonna move to la that's gonna suck for jizelle having to get a new doctor and shit" i say "yeah but I'm sure they have good doctors" bill said making me nod

--

a week had gone by and it was now october, also the day we were moving. simone, clarise, miguel, alejandro, gustav and georg were here helping us load up the uhaul and shit.

i was standing in my room observing it. it was empty. i wasn't that upset because I'd have only lived here for a little bit but it still sucks.

but i was caught out of my trance as miguel walked up to me.

it so was crazy how miguel grown up so fast, he's almost 9 and he's like almost as tall as me ..

"you okay?" he asked "mhm" i smile "ima miss you" he frowned. i smiled and put my arm around him "ill miss you too" i say. "but you will visit right?" he asked "always" i smile.

i then pulled him in to a hug. after we let go he walked off. but then jizelle and alejandro walked up "oh hey guys" i smile.

before they said anything alejandro hugged me. i giggled and hugged him back "ill miss you too" i giggled.

he let go then walked off "sorry he isn't taking this so well that we're moving to a literal different country" jizelle said and i giggled "yeah i don't think miguel is either" I added on as we watched them "well im gonna go find tom" she said and i nod as she walked off.

i saw simone with bill so i walked up to them "hey" i smiled "oh hey" bill smiled back. simone looked at me sad. i giggled and hugged her "ill miss you" she said "I'll miss you too" i said letting go

"well we're ready if yall are?" tom said walking up with jizelle. i looked at bill and he nodded

i hugged everyone one last time. after that i saw miguel hugging clarise as he was crying. i felt bad but we needed to get out of here it wasn't safe.

georg and gustav were outside while everyone was in side.

"see yall soon?" i smiled "yeah" georg said as him, gustav, tom, bill, and me all have a group hug.

after we let go they hugged jizelle. "tell Linda i said bye" i smiled to gustav and he nodded.

i sighed then walked up to my car. bill was had the uhaul connected to his car. tom and jizelle took his becuase she didn't have a car at the moment.

i had my dog sitting in my passenger seat. i sighed then drove off

--

after a while of driving we arrived to the new house. it wad beautiful.

bill pulled in behind me as i was getting out. a few minutes later tom and jizelle arrived. i was standing with bill admiring the house. "well lets get unpacking" tom said walking up.

we nodded and started unpacking.

a few hours go by and we were all done. it looked beautiful. "i love it" i say looking around "yeah you and me did good" jizelle said making me giggle. "what about us" tom said in shock "oh shut it we organized basically the whole house and she's fucking almost 7 months pregnant" i said rolling my eyes while giggling. jizelle was due at the very end of December or early January.

i grabbed bills hand and ran up to our room. "i love it" bill said "me too" i smiled. i shut the door and jumped on the bed. he then followed after me.

"so this is how it feels in america" bill said making me giggle "haven't we been here many times" i say giggling

"i mean like living here, we haven't lived here" he said

"i like it" i say "well me too, we needed to get out of there" bill said and i nodded

i turned and faced him "i love you so much" i smiled "i love you more" he said then kissed me

"i hope we get married once day" i day looking back up at the ceiling "yeah me to" bill mumbled but i could tell he was smiling.

"well you wanna go look around town?" i say sitting up "of course" he smiled and stood up reaching his hand out for me to grab it. i giggled and got up "after though I'm immediately going to sleep" i said making bill chuckle "oh me to for sure" he said also making me giggle.

we then left and walked around the city. it was beautiful. i actually loved it here.

so did bill. which I'm glad.

who knows maybe this is right where we need to be. to finish our teen romance note that we're growing up.

guys im sobbing becuase of this chapter☹️. anyways next chapter is a 2 year timeskip🎀.
1.1k words