bus rides are the best .

ima just start doing my fav songs also i love gustav singing in this 🎀.

a few days had gone by and yesterday tom and jizelle went to the doctor. it was confirmed that she is pregnant.

tom wanted her to come with us to italy so he can be with her.

it was now April 9th. which meant we were 3 days away, and also the day we are leaving.

"okay you ready?" bill asked yawning add he walked in to our room. "mhm" i mumble zipping up my suitcase.

he said okay then walked out. i then changed in to my track suit grabbing my suitcase and my back pack. i slip on my slippers then walk out to the bus.

we had 2 busses. we all were in the first one but when we go to sleep were gonna stop so georg and gustav can go to sleep in that bus.

i get in the bus and set my stuff in me and bills room.

i then walk out in to the lounge area where everyone was.

i sit on the couch next to bill and the other 3 boys were at the tables playing uno like always. "oh wait i didn't tell you 2" tom says and the double g's look at him confused "well nobody tells us nothing so what?" georg said making gustav chuckle "is because yall don't live with us but anyways me and jizelle are uhm" he said looking over at jizelle who was laying on the couch.

i smile at her and then look back at tom "she's pregnant" tom smiled "WHAT" gustav said in shock "before bill and y/n is outrageous" georg added on making everyone laugh but me and bill

"WHATTTT" i say in shock which made them laugh even more "we all expected him to get you pregnant years ago" gustav said making my jaw drop.

"what the" bill said making me giggle a bit.

--

we were about 3 hours in to the drive which meant like 10 more at least.

i was asleep in my bed while the others were playing games. even tho it was like 3am. i had been asleep for maybe 45 minutes.

i shifted in my sleep but then my body shivered making me slowly flutter my eyes open.

i look down at my waist to see what made me shiver.

i then see a pair of hands holding me. i smile then stir to face the person.

"oh im sorry i didn't mean to wake you" bill said softly. "is okay love" i say then yawn. i felt him place a kiss on my forehead as i snuggled up in to his chest.

"just go back to sleep" he mumbled stroking my back.

i then fall back asleep within seconds.

bills pov --

i was drawing shapes on her back to help her sleep.

i smiled at how beautiful she looked sleeping. but my smile faded as my thoughts came back to my head. i couldn't help but feel like something was gonna happen while we're here.

but if something does, ill protect her. i can't let her get hurt again. i love her to much.

--

your pov --

i woke up around 9:00 am. bill was still holding my close but sleeping.

i didn't just wake up, i woke up to someone waking me up "guyss" tom whispered "what" i say then yawn "were at a gas station to get snacks, then there's a starbucks right next to it, yall coming?" he asked "mhm" i reply making him nod.

he then walked out.

"bill my loveee" i say stroking his hair to wake him. he just groaned "babyy" i mumble "mm what" he did stirring a bit "tom said were at a gas station to get snacks, you coming?" i ask.

"mhm" he did before yawning. he let go of my so we can get up.

i tie my hair in to a low messy bun and put my slides on.

we then walk in.

i first went to the bathroom. when i came out i grabbed some candy and chips.

i was walking to the register but bill snatches it from me "heyy" i pout "go get your drink, I'll pay" he smiled making me giggle.

i nod and walk out to starbucks. jizelle met with me and walked in. "i got toms card" she smirked "ouuu" i smile.

we walk up and i ask the barista "hi can i have a caramel ribbon crunch frap and a warmed up brownie and I'm guessing you want a vanilla bean frap and a white wrap?" i ask turning to jizelle which she nods.

"okay that will be 15.89$ and what should the name be under?" she said. jizelle gave toms card which i giggled. "y/n"

"okay it will be out soon" she said and we nod to sit down.

soon the the guys all walk in. "oh hey" gustav smiled as he saw us sitting "hey" i smile.

"here" jizelle handed tom his card. he grabbed it and they all walked up to order.

"uhh y/n!" a worker shouted. i walked up and grabbed our drinks. her and i then stood there waiting on everyone. once they got their drinks we all went back to the bus.

i sat on the couch and i layed my legs up on bills thighs.

i was drinking my drink and just watching tv. "guys i love our bus rides" i say randomly "right i agree" georg added making me giggle.

"yea is really fun" bill smiled rubbing my leg.

i then turn my bag back to the tv. i just watched it becuase this reality show was interesting.

i eventually got hungry and asked tom "thong give me my brownie I'm hungry" i say becuase we was closer. "no you have legs for a reason" he smiled

i smirk and giggle "well the hurt i was railed lady night sooo" i say making everyone gasp. bill looked at me confused but i looked at him and he realized

"just take it" tom said scared. i took it and smiled "i was just kidding" i say making everyone burst out laughing. tom just sighed.

i then eat my brownie. bill didn't like chocolate which I've always found weird but it's okay because it was bill.

i love bill !!

guys my parents are making me sleep at 1am starting tomorrow for my school sleep schedule so I'll try to update as much as i can 😓.
1.1k words