coming out with the truth .

a few days had past but by and i honestly don't ever think I've been this sad.

i wouldn't leave my room, i wouldn't go anywhere. not even too the interview we had 2 days ago. but we had another today. bill was gonna try and convince me to go.

i was sitting on my bed on my phone. that was until bill walked in.

"hey y/n" bill smiled "hey" i said setting my phone down. "soo" he said sitting down next to me. i looked up at him and he said "you know we have an interview today and i was hoping you will co-" he started

"no" i said coldly "y/n i know you don't wanna but you needa get up and do something it would help you get your mind off things." he said grabbing my hand

i didn't respond for a moment but then i sighed "fine" i said "pleas- oh okay" he smiled.

"is in an hour so get ready" he said "wait an hour? bill why didn't you tell me sooner" i say shooting up out of my bed.

i didn't have time to shower but i really needed to. so i put my hair in a slick back ponytail. and put makeup on to cover my eye bags and make it look like i haven't been crying.

i put on something reasonable. i grab my shoes and phone then walk out of my room

"hey there she is" georg smiled "hey" i have a weak smile "you doing okay?" he asked walking with me "ehh not really, but ill be okay" i replied

he smiled and walked me to the others. "oh there you are perfect timing" bill smiled.

i walked up to him and linked to his arm "you sure you wanna come y/n? we're not gonna force you to but i think it might be good for you" gustav asked "yeah i wanna come ill be okay" i said abd he nodded "well lets gooo" tom said waking out and everyone laughed but i just gave a small weak smile.

we walk out to the bus and get in. i sit down abd bill sat next to me. he grabs my hand to calm me down.

--

we were sitting there with the interviewer on live tv. i wasn't really talking tho. that was until the interview asked me this.

"so y/n, everyone is wondering why haven't you made an appearance in the last few days, why is that?" she asked

my eyes kinda widened and i look up at her "oh uhm i just needed a few personal days i guess" i say "not to be a burden but why? is something going on?" she asked

i look up at bill then back at my hands which were fidgeting with my rings.

"i uhm." i started "she doesn't want to talk about it" bill said. "oh that's okay" the interview said

"no its fine.. my dad he just uhm died and i needed to take a few personal days" i say. the 4 boys looked at me. "oh dear.. I'm so sorry for your loss" she said and i shrug "its whatever i guess" i mumble abd look down at tears form in my eyes.

--

the interview was over and we were back home. i just got out of the shower and was on my phone. i was reading post about our interview and a lot were talking about how sad i looked for the rest of the interview. or about how the interviewer shouldn't have asked why i took days. etc.

i sat my phone down and lay down. i had so many things i needed to do but i just couldn't. I'm in charge of the funeral. I have to help jizelle and tom get back together. i have to invite all the people my dad had on a list for his future funeral, which came early. and more.

i felt my eyes form with tears at i layed there. but then i heard the bed kinda squeak. i felt an arm wrap around my waist. "you feeling okay?" the person asked. but i knew who it was

"no" i reply and turn around. "your gonna be okay i promise" bill smiled abd kissed my forehead.

"you can sleep if you want" he says "its only 5pm" i reply "who cares" he chuckled and i give him a weak smile "yeah you right i do wanna sleep but i have so many things i need to do" i say "we can take care of them another day, just sleep" he said and pulled me closer.

i bury my head in his chest and he strokes my hair. i immediately fell asleep.

--

i woke up around 9am. bill was still sound asleep. i got out of bed and walked in to the kitchen. tom was on the living room.

"oh morning y/n" tom said "morning" i yawned. i walked in to the kitchen and stated making coffee.

i sat down at the counter and waited for it to be done. but then tom came and sat next to me "so how are you?" he asked "oh my gosh why is everyone asking me that" i say abd lay my head down on the counter "sorry I'm just trying to make sure your okay" he said. i look up and say "im sorry, I'm okay, I'm just tired of people asking me that, but thank you" i say

"is okay i get it but hey can we talk?" he asked as i stand up and our my coffee in to a cup. "yeah what's up?" i sat my cup down and grab my favorite creamer.

"okay so uhm i don't know how to say this but do you think i have a chance back with jizelle?" he said. i lift my head up and say "wait what?".

i close the creamer cap. "i still like her, i always have no matter what it differences were" he said.

"uhm tom.." i say and shock "what? what are you looking a-" he says turning around to see what I'm looking at.

"jizelle?" tom said at jizelle stands in the door frame "hey.. i brought cookies for y/n..!" she says in shock.

"yeah ill take those, yall talk" i grab the cookies and set them on the counter and grab the coffee and run to my room. bill sat up at i shut the door but not all the way. i was peeking.

"what are we looking at" bill said and also looked "shit bill don't scare me like that" i say giggling "but tom just told me he missed jizelle, and she was right behind him" i say "no way" bill said.

toms pov--

"jizelle i-" i say not being able to speak "tom.. do you mean it?" she said in shock. i sigh then nod

"look i know you have a boyfriend but like i never really got over you. just because we were different didn't mean i never loved you or i couldn't love you" i say and keep yapping.

"tom. tom!" jizelle tried to get my attention but i was anwsering.

but she cut me off by kissing me. i was shocked but kissed back.

"tom i love you too. and don't worry him abd i broke up" she smiled "good" i said and kissed her again

your pov--

i was in shock. so was bill. "bro!" jizelle said noticing us. i quickly shut the door and lock it.

i turn and face bill abd we were laughing. "i missed your laugh" he smiled "oh shut it" i say turning around.

guys im so sorry i didn't update yesterday. my wattpad was not working like at all idk wha happened. 🕺
1.3k words