gazing in the night sky .

timeskip to 2009..😣 --

about a year had gone by and everything was going smooth. well here's an update on everything.

tom and jizelle broke up. well there breakup was mutal. they were a perfect match at first but living together just made them see they were really different.

jizelle moved into an apartment with her new boyfriend and tom was back to his sleeping with a new girl shit.

i mean jizelle and tom stayed friends which i was happy about.

gustav met a girl named Linda and i think there really hitting it off. she is really pretty and nice. i don't know who georg is dating now but he talks about her a lot and she seems nice.

me and bill were still doing good. bill actually got dreads and i swear he looks so flipping fine. like I'm folding oh em gee. he's talking about taking them out and starting a new hairstyle like a mohawk i think but i don't care he is still gonna be fine at hell. tom got cornrows but i mean he looks alright it's just all the fans were shocked he took out his dreads.

it was june now and we have been working on our humanoid album. we only have a few songs gonna be released soon but the rest are still in the making.  anywho that's it the update!

bills pov--

i woke up let's say about 8 am i think. i looked over to see y/n so sleeping peacefully. i smile and kiss her forehead.

it made her stir a bit in her sleep but she didn't wake up.

i slowly got out of bed doing my best not to wake her up. thankfully she didn't wake tho.

i guide myself to the kitchen to cook breakfast because i was starving. i might as well make tom and y/n food too because im so nice.

all 3 of us have been on a weird pancake craving lately. well that's normal for y/n but still. so i decided to make chocolate pancakes for y/n and regular for me and tom.

your pov--

i kept tossing and turning in my sleep. something just didn't feel right.

a few moments later i wake up to someone softly shaking me "are you awake?" i hear the boy say "mhm" i mumble trying to open my eyes "good morning my love" bill smiled.

i rubbed my eyes and started to sit up "morning" i said then yawned. i heard him laugh softly.

"i made breakfast if your hungry" he said soft trying not to be loud because i just woke up "okay" i said.

i look too the side and see his hand reaching out. i smile abd grab his hand to get out of bed. at i get up a stretch.

we then walk to the kitchen. i sit down and ask "wheres tom?" "oh shit i forgot to wake him ill be right ba-" he says but i stop him "no I'll wake him" i said and smiled. i then got up and walked to his room "oh lord" i heard bill say then sigh as i walk away.

i reach toms room and knock but no response "perfect" i mumble.

i step inside his room to see him asleep. he had a leg sticking out over his bed and i giggle.

i turn around to see bill standing there "don't kill him" bill mumbled "shush" i say and turn back around.

i walk up and grab toms ankle. i then yank him out of bed "NO DON'T TAKE ME DEMON" tom screamed shooting up. me and bill started laughing our asses off.

"that wasn't funny" tom said "hell yeah it was" bill laughed "anywho there breakfast so get your ass up" i said and he groans.

me and bill just walk out.