the switch .

we were at the hotel finally and i was laying in the bed, it was very comfortable.

my head was faced down in the pillow. but it lifted when i heard a giggle "is it comfy?" bill smiled "very much" i say putting my head back in the pillow.

he then sat next to my which made me sit up. soon then georg busted in.

"GUYS COME HERE" he said out of breath. me and bill look at each other than look at him and get up. he guides us to the kitchen.

"bro we need help" gustav said "why?" bill added "were trying to see who had a better relationship, you and y/n, or tom and jizelle. I'm team bill and y/n" gustav said making me smile "bro literally me and tom are better" jizelle added on

"wait what if yall switch boyfriend for the day?" georg said making me look at him in shock "what?" i ask "okay yall don't have too kiss or fuck, just like hang out" he said

i looked at jizelle then to bill them tom. "wait that would actually be fun" jizelle said "am i that bad" tom fake sobs.

"noo" she giggled and hugged him "well im okay with it if they are" tom said hugging her back.

"you sure?" bill looked at me "well she's right it might actually be fun" i aay making him giggle.

"well then it's settled!" georg said pulling me to tom and jizelle to bill. "i think we're the better couple" gustav said to georg "real" georg added on making us all laugh.

"wait the camera crew is coming that might actually be so funny to film" i say "wait right" jizelle says

"okay well yall do yalls thing peace" georg said and walked in his room with gustav following after him.

i see bill and jizelle walk over to the couch abd i turn to tom "so what now" i say abd he chuckled "i don't know" he said making me giggle also

"wait we should match for real" i say abd he gasp "HELL YEAH" he yelled and bill and jizelle turned around

me and tom run out to the rental car and then the camera crew walked up "oh hey guys" i said "hey where you two going?" he asked "oh shopping, me and his girlfriend did this thing where we had to switch boyfriends for a day so we can tell georg and gustav who's better" i say abd he nodded. "yall wanna come?" i ask "duhhh, well the others are in their rooms right?" he said and i nodded. he sent some camera crew to the rooms and a few one with us.

ton started driving and the cancers was rolling. i had to scolding everything to the camera. after that we drive to the nearest shop.

bills pov--

"this feels weird" i say to jizelle making her laugh "yeah but still kinda the same i guess i mean yall are twins" she said making me shrug in agreement.

"i wonder where they went" i say "probably shopping or getting food, you know them they have the same mindset there like siblings" jizelle said and i laugh

"lets just bindge watch movies becuase whatever you do is not gonna be better than tom" jizelle said "ouch" i say sarcasticly and she laughed grabbing the remote.

your pov --

me and tom arrived at the local shop. "i will get baggy so you don't whine" i say to him as we walk in

he just laughed. "WAIT LOOK!" i say seeing kid carts. he gasped and looked at me.

we run over and grab them. we then used them. everyone looking at us. i didn't care, it was funny. we go to the clothes section to pick out something.

"how about plaid pants and a black shirt?" i say "ouu yes" he said. we got our size pants then he got a baggy black shirt and i got a tight one. "were twins for sure" i say "real twin sister" he added on

we put them in our carts and walk to the cash register.

we let the cashier scan them and i say to the camera "were gonna eat this up for real" and i heard tom laugh "okay that will be 21.78$" she says "jizelle has my card" tom says making me giggle.

i hands my card and she pays. "enjoy your day!" she days handing us the bags.

we then drive back to the hotel.

me, tom, and the camera guy run up abd me and tom run to our rooms and change.

we walk out and show the camera. bill and jizelle gasp as they see us "w duo for real" i say abd tom nods "for sure" he said

i look at bill and he looked like he's trying not to laugh "whatt" i say abd walk over. tom following and the camera stopped and went to georg and gustav.

"i don't know yall just look like loving siblings" bill said and i giggle "well he's my brother who isn't my brother and this is weird but I'm having fun" i say and everyone laughs

"were just bindge watching movies" jizelle said "i see that" i say giggling.

--

a few hours go by and georg and gustav walked out with the camera crew "so who's better?" he asked

"bill" i smile and tom gasp "tom" jizelle said and bill laughed "okay well yall may switch back" gustav said.

i smile and run up to bill. "i think they are better" gustav said pointing to me and bill. i smile abd he kissed my forehead.

guys i have to sleep, it's 2am and my dad said i have to sleep at 1am bc my sleep schedule needs get fixed for school ..
1.1k words