his proposal .

about 2 years later --

2 years had passed by and we were still here going strong. jizelle and tom had the baby and i couldn't help but love her. she was adorable. her name was gisela.

bill did end up going back to blonde but i still loved. he grew his hair out again and it was long and i was on honestly obsessed. tom had dreads again but this time they were black and we wore them up in like a messy bun half the time. georg was thinking of cutting his hair which i was sad about because i couldnt braid his hair anymore if he did. and gustav is just gustav.

we were back in leipzig on a vacation because we wanted to. it was nice being back to where it all started. bill and tom were staying in their old rooms at simones house and i mean yeah i could stay next door with clarise and miguel but i wanted to be with bill.

tom and jizelle were on a date so i was babysitting gisela.

her and i were playing dolls in the living room. she was good at talking but still slowly learning. "look its barbie" i smile "barbie" she said making me giggle.

i heard the door bell ring so i said "hold on" and stood up to anwser it.

it was the gustav, linda, georg, and his new girlfriend susanne. "oh my hi come in!" i smiled "hey!" gustav said walking in.

"here can yall sit or whatever" i say shutting the door "GISELAA" georg said running up to her. i giggled "wheres is everyone?" gustav asked me "oh bills asleep and tom and jizelle went on a date so I'm watching gisela" i said and he mouths oh

"girl you look beautiful" Linda said making me giggle "thanks you to" i said making her smile.

"so wait yall never told me why yall were here?" i questioned. georg and gustav looked at each other.

"well-" georg started but susanne cut him off "we just wanted to visit we missed yall and since yall were here tom said it was okay if we came over" she smiled.

"oh okay" i smiled back "well hold on i needa make giselas lunch" i say walking into the kitchen were simone was. "hey" i smiled opening the fridge "hi" she smiled back making her some tea. then heading to her room.

i was making lunch for gisela but that was until tom and jizelle walked in "woah a party without me" tom said jokingly before they all hugged everyone.

i saw jizelle pick up gisela and bring her over to me "thanks for watching her" jizelle smiled "always, anyways here i made her lunch" i said as she set her down in her highchair.

i gave gisela her noodles and went to up stairs to the room to wake bill.

"bill my loveee get up" i said cupping his cheek. he groaned then yawned "hi" i smiled "hey" he smiled back before yawning again

he then sat up "everyone's here so you can come down whenever i just wanted to let you know" i said and he nodded.

i then walked back down stairs. a few moments later bill walked down "there he is" gustav said "finally my gosh" georg said making bill chuckle.

bill went with the guys while me and the girls were in the kitchen. we were waiting on jizelle because she and simone was putting gisela down for a nap.

a few seconds letter she walked out. she walked up and said "i need wine" in a tired voice making us giggle.

she grabbed the wine out of the fridge "yall want some?" she asked. susanne said no but me and linda said yes.

she handed us the glass and sat down. "so i was thinking we should go shopping" susanne said giggling "yeah" linda smiled "let me chill for a moment gisela is finally asleep" jizelle sighed making us giggle "i mean yeah we can, say in about 20 minutes?" i asked and they nodded. while we let jizelle chill we all just talked.