its official .

about a month had gone by and it was officially the day me and the others were moving out. i was honestly nervous.

we bought a house almost 3 hours out in hamburg.

i was putting my last box in the uhaul truck and then miguel came running outside.

"y/n?" he said "oh hey miguel what's up?" i ask turning over "are you leaving right now?" he asked "in a few minutes yeah, we're all done loading everything up" i say.

the poor 8 year old looked as if he was gonna cry. i kneeled down to his level and said "look i promise i will visit a lot, and your free to visit when ever." i said and tom walked up.

i saw miguel looking at him. "and im sure tom would be okay if you ever wanna hang out with him, i know you love him" i said "oh well of course you know I'm always gonna be here little dude" tom said chuckling.

miguel then hugged him and i smiled. "okay well im gonna go say bye to everyone yall have yalls moments" i said then giggled and walked away.

i walked in side and see my dad and clarise sitting on the couch.

i gave a weak smile to myself and walked up. "hey" i said and say down. they both looked up at me and smiled "you leaving?" my dad said and i just nodded.

he stood up and hugged me. i gave a soft chuckle and hugged him back. "be safe mija" he mumbled "always" i says back.

we let go and i see clarise standing. i smiled and hugged her "ill miss you" i mumbled "awh darling I'll miss you too" she said and smiled.

we let go and i sighed "well i guess i better get going" i said "yeah i guess so, i love you mija" my dad says "yo tambien te amo pa"(i love you too pa) i smiled.

i sighed then walked out. i see the twins with miguel. bill was hugging miguel. i smiled and walked up "oh hey y/n" tom said and the other 2 looked over "you ready?" bill asked abd i nodded.

i looked over at miguel who was crying. i frowned and hugged him "don't cry, just remember what i told you okay? i love you" i said trying to calm him down "i love you too y/n" i heard the little boy said.

i let go and ruffled his hair. he then walked back inside "wheres jizelle?" i ask "oh she is saying bye to everyone" tom said and i nodded "WAIT OH MY GOSH" i say abd start running over to the twins house. "wait what? y/n?" i heard bill say from a distance

i run in side there house and see simone on the couch "what did yall forg-" she started but stopped as she saw me "oh y/n sweetheart what are you doing here?" she asked "saying goodbye to my favorite mother" i smiled. she smiled and walked up. i then hugged her "take care okay? and make sure the twins don't do anything stupid" she says abd i giggled "oh i will" i say and she giggled.

we let go and she smiled "you've always been a daughter to me" she smiled "well duhhh i am your daughter" i say and she laughed

"well i better get going, bye" i smiled "bye sweetheart" she said as i walked out.

i walked back over to the twins and tom said "she's our mom bro not yours" i rolled my eyes and said "she's mine to, and speaking of which I'll be right back" i giggled and the twins just laughed as i walked back over to jizelle house.

she was standing outside with her mom, brother, and stepdad.

"oh y/n darling what are you doing here?" hey mom asked "saying goodbye" i said and she smiled then hugged me.

i never knew her stepdad so i didn't say anything. but i did hug her brother "bye alejandro" i smiled "bye y/n!" i heard the little boy say.

i let go then asked jizelle "you ready?" and she nodded. we got in her car and she drove me up to my house so i didn't have to walk

i got out and walked over to the twins "well lets go" i smiled. bill smiled and kissed me.

the twins walked over to there cars and drove off. i then got in mine and followed. tom had the uhaul connected to his car do he drove behind all of us.

--

we finished decorating the house around 10:00 pm.

i was sitting on my bed exhausted. me and bill shared a room obviously. he walked in and smiled "hey" he said smiling "hi" i said then yawned.

he got the bed next to me abd asked "tired?" and i nodded.

he laughed and pulled the blanket over us "im so happy" bill said as he cuddled up next to me "why?" i mumble looking up at him "well because I'm living with the love of my life now is like wow" he said and i giggled. "your cheesy" i said "always" he laughed.

he placed a kiss on my head as i dozed off.

--

i woke up around i think 8 am and see bill still asleep. i smile abd place a kiss on his cheek.

i slowly get up but i feel a stopping me. i turn around to notice bills eyes slowly fluttering open while holding my hand. "where are you going" he mumbled before yawning

"i needa go wake up jizelle so we can go food shopping, i won't be long i promise" i smile

"i can't sleep without you" he mumbled sounding like a little kids "bill my love i promise i won't be long" i said

"okay fine just wake me up when your home" he said and i nodded then kissed his cheek.

he was already asleep after i kissed his cheeked. i just giggle.

--

about 3 hours later me and jizelle got home. we got a lot of food to stock up on. abd we got the essentials at needed.

we finished putting it all up around 11:30.

i walked up in to my room to see a peaceful bill sleeping. i couldn't wake him up he was too peaceful. so i just left him.

i walked in to the kitchen deciding to make cookies. i was craving.

i war placing the dough on the tray until i felt hands slither up my waist. i smiled and then i heard "why didnt you tell me you where home"

"oh im sorry you were just sleeping so peaceful i didn't wanna wake you" i said

"i don't care next time tell me" the sleepy boy said "i promise" i say lifting up the tray to put in the oven.

bill let go of me so i can put them in the oven. i turn back around to see a pair of eyes on me.

"staring huh?" i smirked "what noo" bill said joking "mm sure" i giggle walking up to him abd cupping his face to kiss him.

hey guys. so what do i do when my sister says I've ruined her life😐.
1.2k words