our love story .

the next year, on September 9th, 2013.

i was with clarise looking at the setup for the venue, it was just two right now becuase i was about to go ready.

"he wouldve loved to be here" she smiled as we started at the front row seats that one had a picture of my dad. "yea i know" i said crying but smiling.

"he always loved bill, but i wish he couldve been here to walk me down the aisle" i said wiping my tears

"yeah" she said sniffing "atleast you will get to walk me down" i smiled making her smile too before hugging me.

once we let go we walked off.

we were having our wedding in la so that way my family wouldn't have to travel so far and neither would bills.

she brought me into my changing room were all the girls were and also my tia who was going to do my hair and makeup.

jizelle was my maid of honor, then linda, susanne, and 2 of my cousins were my bridesmaids. gisela was the flower girl and miguel was the ring barrier.

"okay take a seat" my tia said and i did as she said. i looked over and saw my wedding dresses on the mannequin. it was the dress my dad and i admired when i was younger. i was happy i finally am getting to wear it.

 i was happy i finally am getting to wear it

it was beautiful.

"okay just relax now and let me do my thing" my tia smiled making me giggle.

--

about an hour later she was done with my hair and started on my makeup. and thats when the girls deicided to get ready.

their dresses were like a really dark emerald looking green which I loved.

"woah" i said as they walked out. "i love it" linda said making me smile "okay here ill do yalls hair so do your makeup now" jizelle said making everyone laugh.

she already did her makeup so she was getting gisela ready.

my tia finished my makeup right when gisela was ready. "awhh" i smiled as gisela hugged me. her puffy emerald dress with a little crown she begged to have with it. "your so cute" i smiled. she smiled back

"okay so the wedding starts in about an hour or so but im gonna go help your tio finish with all the food" my tia said "thank you, i love you" i said hugging her "love you more" she said hugging back before walking out.

jizelle was doing my cousin valerias hair so the other girls were gonna help me get in my dress.

i took off my jacket and my sweats. i didn't really care in front of them well really since their helping me.

"okay here step in" susanne said as my other cousin scarlet and linda held the dress.

i step in and they helped me pull it up. susanne zipped up the dress as i put the sleeves on did they weren't connected to the dress.

"okay turn around" scarlet said. i turned around and they all gasped. i even heard valeria and jizelle gasp. "bro your so beautiful" jizelle said and i giggled.

"here" linda helped me put the veil on. i got one where it wouldn't cover my face because i wasn't that big on it over my face.

"dude.." susanne said smiling "i love it" i say looking in the mirror.

--

time goes by and everyone is here. it was time for me and clarise to walk down the aisle beacuse gisela already did. "your gonna kill it" clarise said kissing my cheek. i smiled and linked my arm to hers.

i heard the music start and everyone stood up. that's when her and i went out. i immediately made eye contact with bill. his eyes widened as he saw me. he was smiling to. clarise then walked me down.

i looked over at tom who looked like he wanted to cry which made me smile. he was bills best man so he was right next to him.

when me abd clarise made it she hugged me then sat down in the seat next to the one with my dad's picture.

jizelle helped me up the steps and took my bouquet.

"hey" bill whispered "hi" i mumbled back smiling.

we looked at the preist who told us to hold hands. bill reached his hands out and i giggled as i held his hands.

the priest spoke what he was supposed to speak then he said "bill your vows" and stepped back. bill sighed and smiled

"y/n, i dont even know where to start. I still remember the day we met. i remember going to your house for dinner and the moment i layed eyes on you I fell in love. you're one of the most extraordinary girls ive ever met. i wanna be there with you for the rest of our lives. through everything that may happen i want it to happen with me and you. i love you so much y/n i promise i always will" bill said smiling which brought a warming smile to my face

"y/n" the priest said and i nodded

"bill, its crazy that i always remember that. it was august 12th 2006. its something i can never forget. and then this same day, september 9th you asked me to be your girlfriend, i had never been happier. bill you have been the one there for me since day one, the only one who truly gets me. thats what ive always needed, ive never felt this way with anyone before. i want you to be the one with the me for the rest of our lives, nobody else. bill ill always love you, i always have since we were just teens. our teen romance. bill i promise ill be there for you through everything" i said and he smiled

"okay so bill kaulitz do take y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest said

bill looked down at me with a smile "i do" "y/n do you take bill as lawfully wedded man?" he asked me

"i do" i said giggling

he motioned for miguel to bring the rings. bill grabbed mine and i grabbed his. he put mine on me and then i put his on him

"by the power invested in me, you may now kiss the bri-" he started but bill cut him off by kissing me "okay then" the priest laughed and everyone stood up clapping.

--

we were doing our dances and i changed into a baggy white tee with basketball black shorts and a hat with sunglasses. so did miguel.

him and i were doing our surpise dance. we were playing yeah! by usher.

me and miguel walked out and started doing a weird dance.

bill was laughing his ass off.

we finishrd the dance and were back to back "okay what the fuck" bill said laughing "we ate i know we did" i smirked.

--

the wedding was finished and we were back home.

i was sitting on the bed cuddling bill. i couldnt be happier. i loved bill so much and its good to know ill be with him hopefully for the rest of my life.

"y/n" bill mumbled "yes mylove?" i questioned looking up "i love you" he smiled "i love you more" i smiled and kissed him

i layed my head back on his chest and fell asleep happier than ive ever been.

guys.. 1 more chapter to go☹️. ima be so sad. also im starting a gustav book for my cousin and ima make another bill book 🎀.
1.3k words