Level One: Learning

I decided to try out what the games tab was, and when I clicked on it, I only saw one game that didn't have a lock on it. The rest I was apparently not at a high enough level for, as they were all grayed out with a lock symbol on them.

The one game that wasn't grayed out was called "The Tutorial." Seeing this, I just realized it will help me learn the game and most likely find a way to reach level 2. After learning this information, I decided to click on the tutorial to learn more.

Clicking on the tutorial, it starts to tell me a list of rules and how to play.

1. Daily tasks are required; if you do not complete a task, you will be punished.
2. Games and tasks can give you sissy points to use in the shop, and they will help you level up.
3. Games will vary in how they are played, and some can even be against other players. Some games can also give punishments if lost, so be careful.
4. Games can be unlocked by level; the higher the level you reach, the more intense the games will be.

Those were some pretty simple rules, I thought, and I decided to go ahead and click next. After that, I was met with a screen saying I had finished the tutorial, and I was also given another 100 sissy points. After I hit continue again, I was met with another screen saying "Level 2."

"Awesome," I thought. I had already hit level 2. Seeing how easy and free the money was, I decided to close my app, go to sleep, and get an early start on the app again tomorrow.