Level Eight: Useless

It's a new day and another day where I have to do my daily tasks. I'm level 8 now, so I'm starting to get pretty scared of doing anything on this app at this point. I also got to finally take a look at my body from the transformation punishment from yesterday, and I now look like a tiny girl; all my muscles are gone; I am like 5 feet; and I now look like I couldn't even hurt a fly. This app is always having some kind of effect on me, but at least I am making money.

As the app loaded up, I went over to the task part of the app, feeling timid about what I may have to do today. As the task popped up on the screen, I immediately started to read it.

"Since you didn't need your dick to cum yesterday, we decided it was useless; you will now be put in permanent chastity for your daily task," the screen displayed.

"Oh fuck," I thought, realizing that I was going to be permanently placed in a chastity cage. Just as I was trying to process that information, I felt something tighten around my dick at that very moment.

I checked under my skirt and panties at that very moment to unveil the tiny pink chastity cage I had before.

I sighed at first, thinking how bad it was that I could no longer touch my penis. Then I just started to think about how good that orgasm was yesterday, and I wouldn't mind having to cum that way again. I also think I could just break out of it eventually once I'm done using the app.

Realizing this may not be the worst thing that could have happened, I decided to look back at the screen, seeing that I got another 1000 Sissy points, before making my way over to the games section.