Level Four: Smooth

Another day has passed, and I timidly got out my phone, knowing I needed to make money but worried about the risks that have been coming with playing.

As I logged on, I went over to the daily tasks to check out and see what I had to do today. As I pulled up the daily task menu, the text on the screen read, "Your daily task will be to shave your whole body anywhere that isn't your head and repeat this task twice a week; failure to comply will result in a punishment.

"That already seems like a punishment," I thought to myself. If I didn't do the daily task, then I'd be given a task that could be better or worse than shaving my legs, but it's just up to me when I think about it. I then decided to go to the bathroom and start shaving my body, as completing the task could give me some money while taking the punishment wouldn't and would probably give me the same task tomorrow.

I got in the shower, shaved each leg, and then tried my best to get every inch of my body. Once I was done, I got out of the shower. I then got panties and a bra and slipped those on, and then I put a dress on as this is what I have to wear now. Looking back in the mirror, all I could think about was how smooth my legs felt and looked.

 Looking back in the mirror, all I could think about was how smooth my legs felt and looked

The shaved legs really seem to look good with the dress, I thought.

Deciding I wanted more money, I went to see what the game was for level 4.