Level Four: Transformation Trivia

When I went to the games tab to see it, I was met with a game called Transformation Trivia. Thinking that trivia is something that I'm good at, I decided to click on the game, thinking I could win a lot of money.

As the game loaded up, it displayed the rules on the screen: "You will be asked 3 questions; getting a question right will lead to +300 Sissy Points; and getting a question wrong will lead to a transformation to take place."

"Ok, I got this," I thought, and I awaited for the question to appear. Once it popped up, I immediately started to read the question. "What is the name of the slippery liquid sometimes used during sex?" The screen read

"Oh, I know it!" I thought and typed in the answer "lotion."

"That is wrong; a transformation will now take place," the screen said. At that very moment, my chest started to ache and hurt really bad. I couldn't stop the pain from happening. It started to hurt so bad that I felt like I couldn't breathe, and then it disappeared. I then took off my top to reveal my new c-cup breasts, which had just appeared out of thin air!

"This is crazy," I thought, realizing I was going to need to be more careful with my answers. Before I could fully comprehend the new boobs, I was hit with another question. "What is the average penis size?" The screen displayed. I then clicked the answer choice of "5–6 inches."

"You got it right; you have been awarded 300 Sissy Points," the screen showed. "Ok, I got this," I thought as the last question appeared on screen. "Where is the girl located during the reverse cowgirl position?" The question was asked.

I didn't think I knew this as I typed in the answer "on the bottom."

"Wrong, another transformation will take place." The screen said. At that moment, I started feeling headaches, and my face was aching. Then my hair started to get longer. I tried to get over to a mirror to see what was happening. As soon as the pain subsided, I stood up and walked over to the mirror.

When I looked into the mirror, I no longer saw my face but a young woman staring back at me.

I was shocked to see that I now had a different face and didn't know what to do. I looked back down at the game to see that it had ended. On the screen now, it awarded me with the 300 Sissy points because I got a question right, and then I ended up leveling up to level 5.

Once I clicked through those menus, I decided I would log off for the day as I couldn't handle the changes that had just taken place.