Level Five: Just Plastic

I'm getting back on the Sissy app again as I have to do the daily task, and I am really not looking to get punished. At this point, I'm willing to do almost anything it says because I get so much money out of it. I also don't know how to stop it, so I would rather go along with it than fight it and get punished, then win no money.

I loaded up the app and clicked over to the daily task. As it loaded up, the text popped up on the screen for what I needed to do. The screen read in front of me as follows: "Suck a dildo for 5 minutes; failure to comply results in a punishment." At first, my mind scattered away from the command, not wanting to do the task, but then I started to slowly remember why I was doing this and the punishments involved.

As I was weighing my options, an average-sized dildo appeared in my lap. At that moment, I really thought about it and decided what the harm was, as I was just in my room and it was a piece of plastic. Considering the fact that it wasn't a real dick and just a dildo, I grabbed it and found a nice place to suction it to the floor.

Once I found a place, I bent down, going onto my hands and knees on the floor. Once I was on the floor, I suctioned the dildo to the floor. I then looked over at my phone to see a 5-minute timer appear on the app. I then clicked the start button and got to work on the dildo.

I started at the base, licking on the shaft, and slowly worked my way up. Once I reached the head, I slowly twirled my tongue around the tip before plunging my head around the cock. I then started to suck the dildo with great speed, forgetting about the timer.

DING DING!

The timer went off, and I just realized what I was doing. I then stopped to look at the screen to see the text saying, "Wow! What a performance! +1000 Sissy Points."

"Yes!" I thought at first, seeing a great amount of points, but then I started to feel weird about it, realizing what I just did to that dildo and the hard on that I noticed that I had after that.

"I was just excited about the money," I thought, trying to forget about what I just did and only thinking about the rewards.

Like the money-hungry person I am, I now decided it was time to go ahead and check out the level 5 game.