Level Five: Hypno

I went over to the games hoping it would be easy, as I never knew what to expect from the game, and it always required more of me.

Once I loaded up the game section, the game was just labeled "Free."

"I like free," I thought as I clicked on it, hoping it would be what I wanted it to be. As I clicked on it, my hope was promised, I thought as I started to read the text. "This is not a game but just a free way to level up and make money; all you have to do is watch the 10-minute Sissy Hypno video," the screen displayed.

"Easy," I thought. All I have to do is watch some video for ten minutes, and then I can make some money and level up. I decided to watch the video and pressed the play button. The video started to play as a weird-looking lady started talking seductively and staring at my eyes through the screen.

 The video started to play as a weird-looking lady started talking seductively and staring at my eyes through the screen

I then started to hear other voices subtly playing behind hers, and I started to feel really dizzy and tired. After a few minutes of hearing her repeat the words "you are a sissy," I had fallen asleep.

After a while, I had woken up to what seemed to be just after the video had ended, and I had been rewarded with another 1000 Sissy Points, so I can't complain about that.

I do feel kind of weird after waking up from that, like my mind feels really funny and fuzzy. I'm starting to have a hard time thinking straight, and my mind has started to be constantly flooded with horny thoughts.

Anyway, I decided to get off the app and rest my mind to see if it would calm down. I'm going to try for level 6 tomorrow if this weird headache goes away.