Level Seven: Endurance Battle

Once I reached the games tab, I was met with a new game at level 7 that was hard to understand just by looking at it. Reading that it was called endurance battles, I had no clue what that could mean. I just decided to click on the game to try and find out more information on what I was getting myself into.

Once the game had loaded up, some instructions appeared on the screen. "You are now about to take a spin on a fuck machine; your goal is to survive longer than your opponent. Good luck!" The screen displayed.

"Oh no!" I thought. What the hell could this be talking about? I got what it meant, but I was overall confused about how this was about to work. I also thought there was no way I was going to take a dildo in the ass.

Just as I kept thinking about how this was about to work, I started to see bright lights and flashing colors around me. As soon as the lights started to appear, they vanished, and everything was normal again except that I was no longer in my room.

It seemed I had been teleported into a bright, white, and empty room.

I was bent over and bound by my hands and feet, and I was also naked. I then looked over to my right to see another person bound the same way I was, and I could now see some type of fuck machine behind them.

When I looked closely, it seemed to be a girl, but when I looked down, she had a penis. That's when I realized that she must be like me and that she was another player. I started to try to speak to her, but before I could, the machines behind us slowly started to thrust as I could start to hear them moving.

A few seconds later, I started to feel it as the dildo pushed inside of me, and I could do nothing to stop it. I couldn't tell exactly how big it was, but it felt like too much to handle. It started to pump in and out of me as it stretched me open, and there was nothing I could do about it. Tied up and bent over, all I could do was take it, and after a while, the stretching and pain started to subside.

I found myself starting to enjoy the sensation of the rhythm pounding against me. After a while, I found an immense pressure building up inside of me that I found myself chasing.

I no longer wanted the machine to stop but to actually go faster and harder. It felt like there was an itch that I needed to reach, and I was so close.

"MMM AHH!" I started to moan out loud as cum started to shoot from my dick. I couldn't help it but to just cum everywhere, as the pleasure that built up was too good.

As I started to recover from my spasms, the bright lights around me started to appear again, and before I could even blink, I was back in my room. Once I was back, before I could even take a thought, my wobbly legs walked over to the bed, where I collapsed on it.

Taking a look at my phone, I was hit with a message saying, "Loser! A punishment will now occur," and before I could even process the message, my whole body started to ache and change.

Once the pain started to subside, I tried to take a quick look at myself to notice how dainty and tiny my body was now. I tried to get a closer inspection when I started to feel really tired.

I then decided to close my eyes, quickly falling asleep on the bed due to the exhaustion from the events that had just taken place.