Level Three: Sissy or Dare

I clicked on the game category and scrolled down to see what the third game would be. I looked at the title "Sissy or Dare," and I decided to click on it. As the game started, it started to explain how the game worked.

"This game is like truth or dare, except you are the sissy and we ask you the dare; that is all you need to know," the screen displayed.

It then popped up, only saying "public embarrassment." As I was thinking about what that could be, I was instantly teleported.

Before I could even blink, I was in the middle of a grocery store, still wearing that white dress. "Oh fuck," I thought, knowing my home was miles away and I was dressed like a slut for all to see. I quickly started to make my way towards the entrance of the store, super stressed out and almost running.

As I almost made my way out of the store, I heard a loud shout, "STOP!"

I turned around to see what the shouting was about, and there was a middle-aged-looking security guard walking quickly towards me. He then reaches me and starts to speak. "What's the rush, sissy? It looks like you're stealing something as you're acting so suspiciously," the security guard says. He then grabs me by the shoulder and tells me that we are going to his office.

Once we reach his office, he still won't let me explain my side of the story and says how much trouble I could be in. He then starts to say that I could be off the hook if I did something for him.

He then all of a sudden drops his pants, pulls down his underwear to show his 8-inch cock, and starts to walk towards me. "Come here and suck it, sissy," he said.

Then my phone dings. All of a sudden, I was instantly teleported out of the room and back into my bedroom. I looked down at my phone to see that I had completed the dare, and the maximum time was ten minutes. I was rewarded with another 1000 Sissy Points, and I leveled up once again to level four.

I logged out of the app, sat down, and sighed, thinking about how close that was from going wrong, and then started to laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation.