Level Eight: Blowrace

I clicked on the games, not knowing what to expect as yesterday was a very intense game. I also forgot that some games could be played against other players, as I wasn't expecting to see anyone else yesterday.

As I pulled up the games tab, I saw what the new game was called. The name of it was called blowrace, and I didn't really know exactly what that could be. I knew it had to be a race of some sort, but I had no clue what the race could actually be.

I decided to click on it, knowing it didn't really matter at this point, and I just wanted more money, so I decided to click on the game. Once I clicked on the game, the instructions displayed on the screen: "The blowrace is a blow job race where you race against another sissy and see who can make their man cum first. Good luck!"

After reading that, I was in shock. It was one thing for me to have fun with Dildo as it was just plastic, but it was a completely different story for me as I've never done anything with a guy.

Just as I was finishing that thought, bright lights started to appear around me, and before I could even realize it, I was back in the bright white-colored room like before.

I looked down at myself to see that my hands were tied behind my back and I was on my knees. I then looked around me and saw a naked man standing before me, and there was another player to my right with a man in front of her.

I thought about it, and if I didn't want a punishment like last time, then I was really going to have to try harder and actually win this one. I then started to hear a countdown start, and I put my attention on the man in front of me, waiting for the race to start.

"3, 2, 1! Go!!!" The robotic voice on the monitor shouted. I instantly pulled my head down towards the man's cock, taking it into my mouth. I start working my tongue on his cock, trying to slobber all over it. I was set on winning this race, and nothing was going to stop me.

I kept slobbering on it and taking the whole thing in my mouth, trying to reach the base of his cock. As time went on, I slowly fell into a cock trance as I kept sucking and sucking. Before I could even think about it, I found myself with his dick all the way in my throat as he was shooting his load down it, and I had made him cum.

The bright lights soon appeared around me, and I was back in my room with my lips covered in slobber and cum, and I realized I was leaking out of my chastity cage. I looked down at my phone to see the screen saying, "You Win! +2500 Sissy Points."

"Wow," I thought, realizing how much money I won, as that would be a lot to convert. Just then, I was so happy to realize how much money I had won. I may not like the path that I'm going down, but at least I'm making a lot of money along the way.

I decided to log off the app because I didn't know how to feel. I'm making a lot of money, but I don't like what's happening to me and my brain.