𝟬𝟬𝟮 ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪɢʜɴᴇꜱꜱ

that boy is mine, i can't wait to try him
——— the boy is mine | ariana grande

———— ZARA'S OUTFITS

FOR TODAY ————

FOR TODAY ————

𝟬𝟬𝟮 | ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪɢʜɴᴇꜱꜱ

AS A MEANS to help the islanders get to know each other better, a game of dares was set up. Each islander picked out a random phone from the box, and a text was sent telling the chosen islander what to do. The group sat at the fire pit, the atmosphere electric with anticipation and excitement.

Sam stood up to pick out the first phone, the tension palpable as everyone watched closely. He reached into the box, pulling out a phone and reading the name displayed on the screen. "Nicole," he announced with a grin. Nicole flung her head back with laughter, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "I knew it was going to be me!" she exclaimed, shaking her head in mock disbelief.

The text arrived, and Sam read it out loud, "Fake an orgasm for 30 seconds." The islanders erupted in cheers and laughter, encouraging Nicole with playful shouts. Zara, sitting on the edge of her seat, couldn't help but feel a wave of relief wash over her. She was grateful it wasn't her being asked to do something so bold and intimate, especially after having only met these people an hour ago.

Nicole took a deep breath, her cheeks flushed with a mix of embarrassment and excitement. She sat forward and, with a dramatic flair, began her performance. The islanders clapped and hooted, their supportive laughter filling the air. Nicole's over-the-top antics had everyone in stitches, easing the initial tension and making the dare more of a fun, shared experience.

As the game continued, Nicole picked up the next phone and read the dare for Mimii "Snog the islander you'd rather be coupled up with." Without hesitation, she made a beeline for Ayo. The other islanders watched with keen interest as Ayo stood up to meet her. Mimii and Ayo engaged in a delicate kiss, their chemistry palpable. The islanders once again cheered loudly for the couple, the fire pit buzzing with excitement and approval. "That's true love right there!" Jess shouted.