𝟬𝟭𝟮 ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ

𝟬𝟭𝟮 | ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ

ZARA WALKED OVER to sit with Samantha and Uma on one of the couches. The evening air was cool, and the garden was alive with the usual chatter and laughter of the other islanders. Samantha and Uma were engaged in a light-hearted conversation, their laughter filling the space.

"What's got you all smiley?" Samantha asked, nudging Zara playfully. "You look like the cat that got the cream."

Zara grinned, her eyes sparkling. "I might have had a bit of a moment with Ciaran." Uma's eyes widened dramatically, and she nearly spilled her drink. "No way! Spill the tea, girl!"

Samantha leaned in closer, her interest piqued. "Yeah, tell us everything. What happened?"

Zara tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, feeling a blush creep up her cheeks. "We had a chat, cleared the air about everything. And then, well... we kissed."

Uma let out a high-pitched squeal, practically bouncing on the couch. "Oh my God, Zara! That's amazing! Was it good? Was it everything you imagined?" the girl blurted out her excitement evident which made Zara laugh.

Zara laughed, her face lighting up with happiness. "It was incredible, it really waa. it was intense but in the best way possible. And it just felt right, you know?"

Samantha beamed at her. "I'm so happy for you, Zara. You deserve it after all the drama."

Uma nodded enthusiastically, her dramatic reaction still in full swing. "Absolutely! I knew there was something between you two. The chemistry is off the charts!"

Zara smiled, feeling a surge of gratitude for her friends' support. "Thanks, girls. It feels good to finally be moving forward." Uma clapped her hands together. "We need to celebrate! This calls for a toast or something."