𝟬𝟬𝟲 ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

𝟬𝟬𝟲 | ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

THE NEXT MORNING in the Love Island villa began with the gradual illumination of the room as the lights turned on and the sun filtered through the curtains. Zara, still easing into wakefulness, rubbed her eyes and listened to the murmur of conversation among the islanders. She wasn't much of a morning person and preferred to stay out of the early chatter that filled the room.

As she contemplated getting up, Ciaran's voice broke through the background noise. "Do you want a coffee, Zara?" he asked from his bed, looking over at her. Zara managed a small smile in response. "You know how I like my coffee," she replied softly. Ciaran nodded and got up, following some of the other guys who were already heading towards the kitchen, including Sam.

Meanwhile, Nicole joined Jess in bed, voicing her thoughts about Ciaran. "He doesn't know who he wants, does he?" she mused, settling in beside her. Jess shrugged nonchalantly. "He's a typical boy."

Zara, hearing their conversation, decided to interject. "It's just a coffee, I wouldn't read too much into it," she chimed in, trying to diffuse any brewing tension. She let out a small laugh. "It's not like he's proposing to me."

Patsy persisted, her brows furrowed in concern. "I think it's just the principle of it all. Why isn't he doing it for Harriett or Nicole?"

Zara, sensing the conversation taking a turn she didn't want to pursue further, gracefully got out of bed. She made her way to the kitchen, where Ciaran was already busy preparing her coffee. Joining him there seemed like the best way to avoid escalating any misunderstandings within the room.

As Zara stepped out of the villa door, she nearly bumped into Ciaran who was holding a white cup in his hand. "I was going to bring it to you," he said, offering her the coffee with a smile.

Zara chuckled, accepting the cup. "One of them would have tried to spill it on me if you brought it in there," she joked, taking a sip. "You're getting better, it's a lot nicer today," she teased, nudging him playfully.